Post sad Any Forumsernational pics

Post sad Any Forumsernational pics

Attached: rana_tren.png (800x1200, 1.28M)

I don't get It.

Is the mayan jungle being chopped down by the mexican president

>I don't get It.
You killed the trees you dendrophobiac

Why?

biva anlo y la cuarta trabelasion

Attached: 1588645214475.jpg (723x720, 97.79K)

Because Panem et Circenses.

Have you read Farm Animal, where the boss pig promises that once their wind mill gets built all their issues are going to be solved?

Well, is the same fucking thing at the moment, there was an airport being built, that would've the most important in latam, with 70% of private investment and 30% of public investment.

Trust funds were indexed, there were revenues and everything worked like a clock.

What does this president when he is candidate? He says (without any proof) that the airport is "corrupt", and that once he is elected, he will let "the people decide" if that airport needs to continue building.

Then, the most ignorant people voted for him, he as elected president, not even in charge, throws a poll with a shady/phantom company, with no visibility in the process, and that you can vote many times, where less than 1% of the people participated, saying that "the people wants to cancel the airport".

Then, he cancels the airport, also to avoid fines, he PAYS for it with the TAX money, and also he begins to build his own shitty airport, and as obviously NONE sane person would invest in that, he pays 100% with PUBLIC money, far away from the capital, and he delivers at 40% of completion saying that "the first stage is completed".

And now that "his mission is acomplished", he will "go to continue building the mayan train", that "will connect the poor people", while those three states are one of the biggest HDI and GDP in Mexico.

Also, he pays to be inflated on the social networks, to give the sensation that he is "really popular", and controlling a lot of fake news pages, where they provide distorted information about the airport, and the train, oh and an oil refinery build in a mangrove.

this Berlin Palace reconstruction

Attached: 1.jpg (1000x526, 135.27K)

>they’re destroying culture
>they’re destroying history
>they’re destroying nature
>they’re destroying the economy
>they’re destroying freedoms
>and we can’t do shit about it

what war crimes did any of us commit in a past life to be forced to live like this now? this is misery.

Attached: 4A80AEC8-5A0D-47D4-A9B3-0BABC8926CCA.jpg (638x480, 31.73K)

Also, they destroyed a mangrove to build an oil refinery.
As is having one state controlled refinery more, despite the 8 that we already have, will somehow decrease the gas prices.

Attached: refineria manglar.png (780x1800, 2.07M)

sounds like something straight out of Brazil, and I don't mean the dystopian movie

WTF? Why that brutalist architecture?
When did they built that? In the 60s?

Because I heard in Munich they respected the traditional architecture.

it's so blatantly ugly it's staggering.

they thought rebuilding the palace correctly would be "nationalist", "right-wing", "imperialist" and "le bad"

Attached: 1618740262868.png (453x555, 11.5K)

This is also happening here rn kek. Large farmlands and marshes are being dumped with sand for roads.

Australian fires

Attached: 1578195135683.jpg (4032x3024, 712.96K)

Why did we allow you “””people””” to manage the most diverse and threatened wilderness on earth?

Based

At least you were able to open petrobras to private investment while was time.
Here our national oil company, is just a corrupt shithole who lost 26,000 millions of dollars during 2020 and 10,000 millions of dollars in 2021
And the govt sells the idea that "the oil is ours", while we are paying expensive gas, and the politics live like kings.

Attached: 1.png (815x1250, 582.98K)

Mary me and I will give you citizenship. I will not be the bottom though

In what year they rebuild that?

The most fucked up thing, is that the president larps as "indigenous" or something like that, despide his grandparents are from Cantabria, Spain.

Oh, and he already "asked permission to mother earth" in a "indigenous ceremony" to devastate the jungle.

Attached: permiso madre tierra.jpg (958x596, 449.66K)

started in 2013

Brown people still being stupid and gullible to white people. Love to see it.

Such a shame, I always look out for red squirrels whenever I'm on the Isle of Wight