Who won Covid squid game here ?

Who won Covid squid game here ?

I won. Not vaccinated with their shit vaccines, blood still pure.

It was really hard near the end because they often called me, sent letters, threatening to block money from gov.
But I resisted. And now they suspended the Covid pass in France. I can go anywhere like before. Meanwhile some fellows received 4 shots for nothing ayyy lmao

Attached: Squid-Game-2.jpg (1200x750, 204.87K)

>Who won Covid squid game here ?

>I won. Not vaccinated with their shit vaccines, blood still pure.

>It was really hard near the end because they often called me, sent letters, threatening to block money from gov.
But I resisted. And now they suspended the Covid pass in France. I can go anywhere like before. Meanwhile some fellows received 4 shots for nothing ayyy lmao

Attached: 1629743331467.png (758x644, 222.45K)

I took three shots and it was worth it for me
But I respect you for your persistence, pure blood chad

But why ? Covid was just a fucking shitty virus. I had it at the beginning of this and I was sick during one week and sick means I played PS4 all the day. That is why I did not take their shit vaccines which arrived one year later. It was over for me

Still unvaccinated.
95% are vaccinated. Or rather double vaccinated or more. Nothings changed but governments increasingly only keep up appearances and lots of people don't care anymore. Huge difference between zero covid autism and now barely even bothering despite it being worse than ever. Just forget the past years I suppose? Not sure about other states so much though.

There are no restrictions or coercion in my state for the unvaccinated. I imagine employers underhandedly (that is, illegally) discriminate but I don't know.
Can't travel overseas or interstate, but I don't care because I'm a shut-in NEET.

My dad, he is 90 and has survived two pandemics

Mom got vaxxed and didn't even consulted with me prior to that... But she hasn't had any side effects so maybe it was placebo

nobody cares

"Blood still pure"

You're.. French. Nothing pure about it. Also, you must be that special type of idiot to jump on the "vax bad" bandwagon. You had your shots as a kid just like all the rest of us, shut your fucking mouth would you.

Because on average, vaccine complications are much less severe than COVID complications. Your risk assessment is shockingly off if you decide to gamble with your health and not get vaccinated, unless you're 100% certain you have absolutely no way to contract the disease, in which case it's no longer a gamble and simply a sensible choice.

You're wasting your time engaging. Delusional people who are anti-vax don't respond to reason, facts or logic. Whatever you say will just make them double down harder.

His brain literally doesn't work like ours do. Just pity him and let it go.

I thought we were gonna die due to the vaccine. Fucking americans always lying.

Yes but it was not shit RNA "vaccines" which requires 4 doses per year

>vaccinces
fine with it
>covid rna vaccine
lmao nigga why would you need that

OH NOOOO FOUR WHOLE SHOTS?

Are you 8 or something that you care so much about a shot? You barely feel anything when it goes in, less painful than a fucking bee sting. Pussy.

But I had the Covid and it was weak as fuck.
Only fatass or very old can something hard

I've been vaccinated with three doses of Sinovac. Am I honorary Zhongguoren now?

I didn't take it but had that dumb nose test twice
will I die?

yes, it's over polish bro, I got nose stuff 4 time, I died twice and became a women

The vaccine doesn't work. Complete rush job panic mania frenzy

It means that your "vaccine" is somewhat irrelevant and inefficient

Attached: full.png (136x102, 25.89K)

maybe at least I will be cute

Attached: frogg2.png (385x385, 148.24K)

Clearly your governments care enough to persistently threaten him into submission.

You don't know that at all. Seems increasingly unlikely. Covid isn't a threat to most people so vaccinating those who it will never do anything to must be to protect those who it may. Threating their health to mitigate that of others. But it is dubious if it does this at all or if its efficacy in this is worthwhile, so the whole affair is extremely suspect, and more a matter of mass hysteria and conformity than anything else. There's obviously the shady shit happening concurrently but I think that's secondary. Mass media will end humanity one day.