At what age do parents in your country expect their children to leave the nest?

At what age do parents in your country expect their children to leave the nest?

Attached: file.png (650x241, 38.18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

shribe.de/schnell-studieren/#Hacke_den_Studienverlaufsplan3
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

when they marry or if they dont when they are at least 35 and with a stable job with a decent pay ( so basically never)

The fuck is wrong with you mutts? Reading such shit genuinely boils my blood

Attached: europe parentalhome.png (1292x1474, 415.59K)

>you're 18 now!!! get out of my house and go rent somewhere! also while going to college and working a part time job!!!! that's what being independent is about!

blue=soul

>17.8 in Sweden

how?

Is the lack of parental affection the reason why all Swedish posters on this site are so autistic?

you can move out at 16 in nordic countries if you study and state will pay your rent, no different from neets.

>30+
Holy fuck

i moved out at the age of 15, but i've always visited my parents every month or so

My parents let me stay at home for as long as I study, I'm 25 now and still have 3 years to go. I'm an only child and mom is very attached to me, she doesn't want me to go. Dad doesn't really care but lowkey thinks I'm a loser

20 but that's pushing it

You laugh but kids won't learn to grow up if you let them stay past high school. Americans are a bunch of pussies nowadays

>Dad doesn't really care but lowkey thinks I'm a loser
wow your dad sounds like a loser

23 in a month and never even considered leaving, get fucked old man

I told you we suffer

Attached: 1648569341518.png (760x839, 759.67K)

He works hard while I'm lazy as fuck that's why

Anglo protestants disgust me

lol

I bought a small house at 28yo
my parents told me to rent them out and live with them instead

My parents keep bugging me to visit them more often.

Nordic countries literally give you free apartments as long as you do some kind of studying.

I don't think it's accurate but it happens rarely. Some move out at 15 because what they want to study in "high school" isn't available in their area

I’m sorry, I didn’t understand until now.

> You laugh but kids won't learn to grow up if you let them stay past high school
And being a grown up means you do shitty part time jobs while enrolling college so that more than half of your income can go on rent alone?

There's nothing stopping you from being independent while living with your parents.
You can learn how to cook for yourself. Do your own laundry. Do your own errands.
You don't need to move to a shitty apartment and pay Mr. Shekelberg to learn how to do so.

shribe.de/schnell-studieren/#Hacke_den_Studienverlaufsplan3
You can speed it up tho
But not if you're lazy.

3 years until Bachelor or Master?
What are you studying?

20 years old and mine don’t mind me around. Going off to the military soon though so I guess it’s easier on them knowing it’ll only be about another year and a half or so.

dad kicked me out when i was 18, right after highschool. Though in sweden theres no risk of being homeless.

>kid overseas getting shot at and murdering people
yeah that's perfectly fine
>kid at home saving money and getting an education
literally gommunism!!

Attached: 1509828902803.jpg (243x208, 8.97K)

>At what age do parents in your country expect their children to leave the nest?

When going to University. However you can still stay at your parents during summer and even for a year after graduating is not unusual. Once you have a somewhat decent job then you should be out though. In my observations early 20s is usual here (assuming you went to university). I can't speak for other demographics but money has always been the prime factor in when a person moves irrespective of whether they have a job or not.

It depends, usually 20 years ago, it was around 23 years old.

Then, at the current time, they go pregnant in the highschool, then they "live together" in the guy's parents house by 3 years, and then they split and the girl with her larvae return to her parents house.

Then she will work in the factory, meet a new guy, rinse and repeat.

That's how my Swedish ex had fucked over 100 cocks by the time she was 19.

>You laugh but kids won't learn to grow up if you let them stay past high school. Americans are a bunch of pussies nowadays

And making idiotic financial decisions because you want to be 'grown-up' isn't very intelligent or grown-up either. Whether you move out or not is based more on family and financial circumstance than anything in some countries. Being turfed out like a beggar once you hit an arbitrary age like in the USA hasn't exactly done much goof for your population generation upon generation without any care for the way things work nowadays.