Live your myth in Greece

Live your myth in Greece.

Attached: 1636477038283.png (1908x2134, 3.25M)

How is life in Greece?

350/month for a 50sqm flat on the first floor of these buildings.

I find it very tiresome.

Attached: 1618426889689.jpg (1200x1600, 413.55K)

Pretty good by Canadian standards but Greek wages are probably much lower. Ngl looks like a favela though. Are there nice gyro shops in the hustle and bustle of the big city?

That's roughly 125% of the size of my current studio at around 25% of the cost. How much extra to live up top?

why dont all greeks move to turkey?

Attached: japan no.jpg (1061x839, 151.96K)

Why are there so many blacks? Wouldn't they be trying to go to Germany, France, or Britain?

user those are Greeks

You're telling me that Greeks are even more brown than Turks?

cope I know you Greeks live in Mansions like this overlooking beautiful beaches in secluded islands

Attached: gefvjy5mn.jpg (1260x841, 1.06M)

If you've visited both countries you would know that this is actually quite true. I'm half black and if you saw my mom you'd think I was pretty light skinned compared to her but most Greeks are darker than me.

In my case, bill included etc it usually goes up to 460/month. Maybe it will reach 500 now that the electricity/gas prices are getting fucked.
My monthly income (net) is roughly 1300 euros.

There are much much nicer places, even in Athens itself. Thing is most of the jobs are in Athens or Thessaloniki, and the affordable areas in these cities look like crap.

We are swarthy meds, but these people are Pakistanis/Afghans whatever. The the inner city is filled with them. Many of the old shops there are now shut (the signs with greek letters are old af), and you have small businesses owned by those immigrants opening up (see sign in arabic at the distance).

You literally cannot suffer in Greece. The whole world comes to Greece for tourism, everybody loves the nature, the beaches, the weather, the beautiful ancient monuments.
>b-but look at my pic
yeah, you get bad weather like one day a year, and all the people in your pic spend their entire days swimming in the sea and partying at the beach with their friends. Once a year they rent a room to tourists and then live off the money for the rest of the year. Or work a month as a bartender at a beach and get rich off tourist tips.
You will never know what suffering is.

Attached: 1637553352327.png (1217x700, 1.21M)

Attached: 1641494130050.jpg (3000x4000, 3.43M)

How is Greekā€™s room ?

Looks middle-eastern tier. No planning, just a chaotic sprawl.

>planning
planning is for wypipo. Just build what you want and wait for building anmesty before the elections

>Just build what you want and wait for building anmesty before the elections
based

Hopefully I'll visit Greece again.

Attached: komotini.jpg (3840x2543, 1.68M)

>this lad has a black mum and a white dad
that won't do at all