I love the Netherlands and Belgium

Do you love the Netherlands and Belgium?

Attached: Bruges square .jpg (800x533, 123.21K)

>Netherlands
no
>Belgium
yes

I don't even love myself, let alone the Netherlands and Belgium

No, everyone here is fucking retarded and we're basically an American state.

I don't really care about the landmass, but the people there are exceptionally beautiful.

thank you
physically or personality-wise?

fookin' shithole

I love the Netherlands but Belgium can fuck all the way off

Belgium is fucking shit they have a data limit on their internet LMAO they also carry buckets of water and their roads are africa tier

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

I have only ever meaningfully interacted with Walloon, and they were very funny, while also being taciturn and welcoming. It's a weird mix, but that's how I interpreted it.
But I was talking about the physical beauty of the Flemish and the Dutch. I never had the chance to have a meaningful interaction with people there, but god, how beautiful they are. It's not even a nice feeling, desu

Is this 15 century architecture?

How many Netherlands threads are you gonna make?

>Netherlands
Yes
>Belgi*m
No

I like the Netherlands and Flanders. I have mixed feelings on Wallonia. I do not like Brussels.

No
No

bruh we have one of the highest mobile data costs in Europe, fucking 25€ for 6gbs

lol what kind of shitty carrier did you chose? I play 11 bucks or something for 10 GB.

you do know that in the rest of europe for 10€ you can get 120gb a month with 5g?

I like the Belgium. I do not like The Netherlands. I have mixed feelings on Brussels.

why the fuck would you use that much data on your phone. Get a life

Slave mentality, I'd rather get more for what I pay than get fuck nothing at the same price