Germans are autistic about Macron, it's getting scary. I bet every single German has a framed picture of Macron at home

Germans are autistic about Macron, it's getting scary. I bet every single German has a framed picture of Macron at home.

Attached: DcXRVxvW0AgnyBk.jpg (750x1024, 119.15K)

As they should, long live JVPITER

long live IVPITER THE EMPEROR OF EVROPAE

more like Micron, why do you continentals deify manlets so often?

>FAZ

Attached: 052A044B-7A6D-4C6D-91C1-7A90E9C4E0DF.jpg (1447x1437, 291.77K)

Macron is Napoleon 2.0 to most germans.
And that's not a complement.

>a framed picture
i have 3

bump for Mon Empereur

Krauts b like: let’s make trump and macron look as cool as possible because we don’t like them

What does Trump have to do with any of this?

this
also i think macron is cool

I unironically keep forgetting him. I'm unsure as to what his title is and know nothing about him besides his name and his appearance (I think). I'm not even lying.

German depictions of trump made him look cooler than he was too like macron

there are indeed some fans of him, but it might just be journalists. my Franceboo parents don't care about him.
can't blame them for preferring him over M*rkel, but it's kinda weird to idolize a foreign leader. especially one who wants shared debts in the EU which would be extremely expensive for Germany. but he always speaks about Europe which EU fans like, and we have a lot of EU fans.
???

no clue what you're talking about.. the media here hates/hated trump. they don't hate macron.

Is anführer some sort of pussy version of führer?

just another word. we don't really use führer anymore

it's basically the same meaning, we just don't like the word führer anymore bc of Hitler

They're just jealous because they want to be the sole rulers of europe but that fat cunt Merkel doesn't command any respect unlike Chadcron

call him europe's new führer would make him sound like the next hitler lmao
even the people that dislike him wouldn't do that

Macaron loves to portray himself as a statecraft master and it seems foreigners fall for it.
The truth is, he is very similar to other neoliberal politicians and light-years away from Xi-sama.

shut the fuck up tankie faggot, he will lead EVROPA into glory

Attached: 66fdd123-33dc-4932-8c55-16a8bf7c427e.jpg (1350x835, 95.3K)