Lots of indians love mishima

lots of indians love mishima
indianexpress.com/article/opinion/columns/body-of-art-2-7062939/

Attached: mishima-a-life-in-four-chapters.jpg (2000x1500, 236.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

frontlist.in/indian-book-market-to-touch-rs-739-billion-by-2020-survey
kommodus.bandcamp.com/album/an-imperial-sun-rises
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Well he IS a popular homosexual icon.

Actually pretty based.

>India's book market, currently worth Rs 261 billion making it the sixth largest in the world and the second largest of the English language ones,

frontlist.in/indian-book-market-to-touch-rs-739-billion-by-2020-survey

yeah.

they seem to have an interest for reading apparently, the US has around 25 billion. Wish more people in the US liked to read, especially mishima. But they mainly like dostoevsky and manga from my experience. Nothing wrong with that though.

we always appreciated beauty, you can tell by his works like frolic of the beasts and thirst for love that he was always a romantic who could paint a scenic landscape with his words, his calligraphy was cool too.

>we
meant "he", sorry.

Mein Kampf is still one of the best selling books in India

This article repeats itself a lot despite being short, and never actually arrives at a point
I've heard that Indians read the most hours per week of any nation
I'm reading the sailor who fell from grace with the sea right now

is it now?

I thought the article was relatively decent, I think it was meant to summarize rather than express.
And I always seem to think indians read, my dad grew up in india and he was raised by goethe, schiller, schopenhauer and other third renaissance writers. Me personally, I like Mishima and D'Annunzio.
>the sailor who fell from grace with the sea
oh, that's a good one, planning to re-read it soon. You aussies seem to be real big fans of mishima, as demonstrated by this kick-ass black metal record:
kommodus.bandcamp.com/album/an-imperial-sun-rises

Mishima is one of the best novelists

Probably not best selling, but sells in good numbers.
Indians don't have the same emotional reaction to Hitler like whites do. He didn't kill us. He's just another power hungry idiot in a long line of power hungry idiots.
Whites make it like he's the devil incarnate.
Added factors include appreciation for a man who got things done, wasn't corrupt, enemy of the enemy.

this is a fact, what do you think of Chandra bose friend?

damn, you I knew indians had respect for hitler, but I don't see why? As you can tell, he wasn't too fond of us, remember? But Hitler does have notable aspects to his character, he was indeed, a good man.

He killed countless Europeans which ultimately led to Indian independace.
Hero

and look where we are now, we're shitting on the streets man.

oh and one more thing, what's your favorite novel from mishima? Thank you.

Do you think India would not have had a public defecation if not for Hitler?
The whole world shat outside at some point, we were just late to the toilet party

>The whole world shat outside at some point
name one time another country did it user

Are you dumb? Do you really think pre-industrial agrarian societies had indoor plumbing?