Grim fact of Any Forums:

Grim fact of Any Forums:
Americans didn't have high speed train while Laos already have a high speed rail.

Attached: laos-railway.jpg (260x350, 22.43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acela
youtu.be/BseA8ZqtsFg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 09857325-ecbb-4cfd-b692-0d483323903a.jpg (2400x2440, 2.2M)

Mmm

Attached: laos-china_railway_0312_(2).jpg (1000x645, 103.62K)

they do have one between boston and new york

pity bump
sian dia...

what toilets do Laotan trains have?
here we have ones that drop pee and poop directly on rails and you can't use them while train is standing by station
I heard westoids use ones where it just gathers and train janny cleans it at the end of the day and sometimes when a lot of people shit that day it overflows kek

Attached: apu3.png (741x568, 37.12K)

bumpies

I thought we were going to be the first to have high speed rail...

This is the first I'm hearing of it and I live in Connecticut. There are Amtrack lines but no highspeed one way lines I've seen.

It's okay, you are american. We know you guys hate trains and build this one only for europeans to fuck off

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acela

It should be us, we had plan to build since 9 years ago but stupid junta supporters protest it for political reason and then pm at the time got coup'ed.
>youtu.be/BseA8ZqtsFg

High speed rail is cool they should build more of it

Attached: 210629022720-02-china-bullet-train-tibet-super-tease.jpg (1100x619, 154.13K)

Does America have high-tech train industry? I only heard Japanese and European train companies

Both Siemens and Alstrom have factories in the US. But i don't think they have any domestic companies.

I hope they'll continue with the train going through Thailand and Malaysia. Fuck Mahathir for ruining the plan during the short period of 2018-2020. We could have a train from Singapore to China on direct route by this time.

We have over 10,000 airports and 20,000 private runaway.
Why even build the dumbass things
They rarely should be built. Ever.

American infrastructure is laughably bad and the result of complete retardation at the federal level.

>Trump promises infrastructure bill
>Nearly doubles the national debt through tax cuts for the wealthy and gibs for incompetent businesses like failing restaurants
>No infrastructure bill

>Dems come to power and push an infrastructure bill
>Hamstrung because blue team bad and Republitards pretend to care about the national debt when they aren’t in power

It’s a clown system of government. China and Kenya’s UPC were right all along - a one party system of government is vastly superior to retarded Western two party systems, especially when one of the parties goes rogue and is actively trying to make conditions in the country worse so they can seize power.

trains are safer and faster overall, no need to board and waste time for takeoff and landing

it's reasonable to fly from los angeles to new york but a plane for a less than 800km distance? stupid

Attached: Без названия.jpg (840x584, 98.32K)

I can just drive 15 minutes to a small local airport with prop planes not jets and get a 20 to 50$ ticket to go 100 kms to 600 kms. Its like a gas station. You just come in pay and go. 180 kmph to 320 kmph straight line shot.

>Acela trains are the fastest in the Americas, attaining 150 mph (240 km/h) (qualifying as high-speed rail), but only on 33.9 miles (54.6 km) of the 457-mile (735 km) route
Ah I see. Wouldn't really consider that highspeed myself, I was thinking like bullet trains. Yea they got shit like that that goes kinda fast but it's expensive (especially between states) and half the time they are down and you have to take their bus service. I wish we had better trains around here, it would make the most sense in the Northeast.

with a fat chance of cessna's lawnmower engine fails and kills everyone

Basically pic related. Washington was right, political parties are retarded.

Attached: ChinaVsWestDemocracy.png (500x179, 43.76K)

Or they just land on a road or field
The engine could fail, they glide naturally
Try again

>connecting my area to Worstechire but not New York
>Boston to fucking Albany rather than along the coast to NYC
Why are they making this retarded on purpose?

I don't know how underage you are but if you look at history the American government consistently make better decision than the Chinese one. The mistake of your government is enfranchising too many people and giving precious votes to retards. You were very shrewd when you were an aristocratic republic. You became a superpower for a reason, remember that