Why do they go around talking to random strangers? what makes them like this?

why do they go around talking to random strangers? what makes them like this?

Attached: file.png (800x416, 86.02K)

Being outgoing and personable

Do they? I never saw one out there doing their shit, but why wouldn't you do that?

>what makes them like this
normal human behavior when you're not autistic.

It's mainly a Midwest thing

It’s called being decent, likable people

>talking to random strangers
>why?
>on Any Forums
Seriously, there are some things about anons that I will probably never understand.

How else am I going to meet someone?

It's a small town thing.

Idk but I wish I could too, would feel less lonely

American culture used to be that of a warm, frontier town where everyone knew each other and only had each other. I suggest you read 19th century American literature to get an idea

not being a turbo sperg helps

Depends. Small town people are often the most judgemental and suspicious.

One morning I was taking the bus to work and there was a couple of middle-aged American tourists.

They started loudly talking to everyone in English, saying: "Hello! We just spent 4 days in Paris and now we are going to go to London! Where are you guys from, where are you all going?"

They were very nice and cheerful but it was a strange encounter, especially as people don't talk to strangers in general and it's especially rare in public transport here, so most people were just annoyed, especially because it was the morning and they were going to work.

But sometimes I wish I was as outgoing and socially careless as Americans, even if I don't like it much.

It’s how we can have a high trust society despite being very chaotic

It's called making small talk.

Its literally how people do it here you retard go outside

name 1 (one) instance in your life where a random person came up to you and said hi

Cafe
Tea tapri
Bus stop
Metro
Park
Gym
You are just not likeable

not true, this has happened to me many times in San Francisco

I wouldn't know where to start the conversation with people I don't know. How is it even works?

i've been approached by indian men a large number of time asking me for gay sex or for me to fuck their wives. what's wrong with the people you send over here? is that normal there?

lol do you expect me to believe you? everyone is introverted in this cunt
>is that normal there?
yes, one time i was asked to fuck this guy's girlfriend even though i was only 17

An old white lady approached me in the SF Bay Area and the first thing she said (even before saying "hi") was: "where are your ancestors from?" (I look like a typical med)

You look at them, and say hello. Consider a bus stop, say something really "bland" that they can relate. As in some "obvious shit" about the weather, and move on with it, then ask about their family or something. It is not that hard. Eventually you just know how to do it. It is probably different depending on where you live, so I can't say how it works in Russia, but I'm sure you can figure it out by trial and error.

Never happened here but I can count several instances of firsties doing this when I was traveling abroad

>give me one instance where x happened
>haha I am not gonna believe you because I made the thread to start arguments and not to become self aware about my own social inadequacies
Ok bro have a good one

No bully

virgin socially domesticated francais vs chad extroverted and carefree american

Why not