What is your opinion on dutch women? what are they good for in your opinion?

what is your opinion on dutch women? what are they good for in your opinion?

Attached: 1637496534285.jpg (1125x1954, 123.85K)

B

You can use them as cement savers

A

b?

MBC (My Big Cock)

imagine if the BLACKED performers inseminated her. she'd shriek like a banshee from the intense sex and the child would be unstoppable

the surgeon is really good at his job

Attached: 1628366247153.jpg (1440x1799, 269.34K)

that bitch needs a BBC to put her in place

As hard as I try to hide and ignore your BBC shillposts, I still have to glance at them for a split second before I know to hide them. By then the damage is already done.
It's gotten to the point that whenever I see a white woman walking down the street, my brain instantly thinks something along the lines of "I bet she's going to Tyrone's house" or "I bet she loves a huge BBC". I can't prevent it, it just happens. I used to have no problem talking to women but now my confidence is at an all time low. I keep thinking "you're not black, you're not big enough for her" mid conversation with a girl and all my confidence instantly leaves my body. So please, understand that by making these threads you're negatively effecting the lives of real, living people out there. Please stop.

how can you tell

Attached: 1625414176219.jpg (1024x1820, 287.21K)

She was literally built for the Big Black African Penis

he can't
he's just a seething incel who can't fathom that women can look like that without surgery
she hasn't had any surgery

impossible to have that big of a booty with thighs that small (it seems like she improved them later)

Attached: image_2022-03-29_160316.png (640x800, 457.15K)

>impossible to have that big of a booty with thighs that small
are you mentally ill? you know how many different things you can do in a gym to specifically train your thighs?

iedereen is een ziedende incel behalve jij natuurlijk

I'm sorry user...

Attached: 1633978107069.webm (950x1858, 1.73M)

stop being jealous lady
not all of you can serve the almighty BBC

? the fat is stored at the same time in the thighs and ass whether you exercise them or not. on the pic I posted she either photoshopped it to look unrealistic or her ass is fake

My opinion is so good about them it makes me want to die.
Everyone knows Dutch, Danish and Swedish women are goddesses. Not even memeing, just go ask any normalfag which is educated enough to care about something else than his direct surrounding, he will tell you the same thing. Dutch, Danish and Swedish women are simply unmatched.
I find myself daydreaming about this kind of girls sometimes, but the realization of my objective inferiority very quickly kicks in, and it physically pains me.
You people are quite literally High Elves. We should just let you guys be, we are simply not worthy of your people.

Attached: 871236821736.jpg (256x256, 18.52K)

thats literally ((their)) goal.
its like a virtual mk-ultra.

Post sexy webms

>? the fat is stored at the same time in
are you literally brain dead dude? go learn basic biology you dumb fucking retard

sexy webms

>he can't
I just prooved it
no arguments, you're the one that don't know anything abdul

kys you dumb cunt incel
you have to first prove your retarded claim

Attached: 1626819250532.jpg (1080x1350, 119.98K)