I miss him so much, bros

I miss him so much, bros

Attached: ED719DBE-B9B1-47AE-9648-4970E6B13BC0.jpg (828x1091, 691.08K)

Playing golf with Trump would probably be fun. He seems like a funny and cool guy.

All those years with Trump as President, lost in time like… tears in rain

Attached: foe.jpg (240x193, 17.48K)

Fully automated Kremlin bot

right up there with washington, jackson, FDR, teddy, reagan and eisenhower as one of the greatest. I'd personally place him one tier beneath nixon though

No matter what you think of his politics he was by far the funniest president in our lifetimes

Dubya was funnier without being a tryhard.

based

No he wasn’t, people only lauged at him because of his accent and how he said “nukular” instead of “nuclear”

The dude told people bleach cured covid, the revolutionary war had jets, got into 2 hour twitter war at 3 am with a mentally challenged chilld and lost while covid started

He was a goddamm born hyper rich aspbergers having senile fat fuck who looked like an orange raccoon.

all that and he was still based
tds

bds

he was feeding the media false stories to keep them preoccupied while HE GOT SHIT DONE. he played them like a fiddle

What shit.

Bill Clinton pronounced nuclear the same way as W, but he was a demonrat so the media didn't mock him for it

Zoomer you weren't old enough to remember.

I was born in 88 faggot I absolutely remember the dubya years

Attempting a coup

Clinton wasn't a complete retard who destroyed America's international credibility.

>but

not gonna read the reply sit down kid

He also hastened the decline of the American empire by at least 15 years according to some Chinese estimates. He was truly our Yeltsin, and I have to admire that.

Dubya's fuck ups and mispronunciations were evidence of his stupidity, now Biden's constant fuck ups need to be defended by the media, really hate libtards 2bh

>more secure border (wall)
>better international trade deals (SEA / NA)
>operation warp speed
>tax reform for hardworking AMERICAN families
>shorter wait terms for GI benefits
>championed repatriation of manufacturing
>brought back respect for american leadership (even putin and kim jong un revere him)
>brought back integrity to the justice department and made the best court justice appointments in modern history
i give him 9/10 only because he isn't nixon level

thank god, fuck dar-al-america

>>more secure border (wall)
Sounds legit

Do all Finns have schizophrenia?

Drop the proxy you conservacuck fag