>white people at war are less violent than brown people at piece

Attached: a06.png (811x767, 413.31K)

SOVL

>russians
>white

>at piece
Keko.

why are they like this

Attached: 1644279269343.jpg (3024x4032, 1015.16K)

:(

>comparing deaths in a year vs deaths in a month
big brain op

It is a mix of brown people, corrupt institutions, the president doesn't give a fuck, flood of guns and demand from first world countries

Stop killing people please.

Even with that, with the same trend would be 12k in one year

Stop snorting please

The 1k civilians dead in Ukraine are only what we already know of so far, who knows how many bodies are buried under rubble or out in the wilderness where nobody has found them yet. Don't underestimate the realities of Slavic warfare.

Aztec genes, they are a violent people

Attached: p02kys7h.jpg (976x549, 131.21K)

No, we won't

Does it pain you knowing that your country has a higher rate of homicide than nations in Africa and the Middle East, when you aren't even war-torn or suffering from a crisis?

Attached: D4jx_KjXkAUQByo.png (352x295, 97.24K)

Mexicans are subhumans who venerate violence.
I apologize on behalf of my country for not having exterminated them.

>>every year 10,000 people in mexico die from cartel violence
Consequences of western democracy and capitalism in South America, when US forces the world's countries to adopt democracy, it will create social instability if the people are not white (((submissive))). Gov will be judged weak if it fails to eradicate crime, and will also be considered authoritarian if government eradicates crime with violence, so that people who are not involved in crime experience endless fear because of possibility of being killed by cartels that government/police are unable to eradicate. Finally they illegally immigrated to USA to avoid crime there, when they arrived there they were exploited by capitalist companies that needed cheap sources of power to run. All these events are created by capitalists and the beneficiaries are capitalist elite who hold important positions in America

The Aztecs were nomads, then once established they changed the name to Mexicas, but Aztecs sounds cooler, anyway.

No one has Aztec/Mexica blood anymore, it was a rule empire that was destroyed, Aztecs lineage is more related to the native American than is to indigenous people from Mexico, as they arrived thousands years later from Utah/Colorado.

Mexico is almost the same size of Europe, so they are like 63 or so types of natives, so thinking that "we wuz Aztecs" is like thinking a spainard is the same as a German or a Greek

Mayans were violent too

Kek, how does it feels like all the Chad conquerors are my ancestors while all the pussies who never left Spain are yours, so you "evolved" into a pussyfied soy-state?
I bet I am taller and bulkier than you, and that you simply cannot stand me in a fight.

>t. 5'5

They weren't, Mayans were kind of nerds who existed thousands of years before the Aztecs came to Mexico.

But they just disappeared without leaving any trace, some still live scattered among the Yucatan peninsula.

>t. 5'2

It’s called SOVL

Rip in piece

ikr, whites are weird

>he didn't deny it

>every year 10,000 people in mexico die from cartel violence

Yes but Sweden is worse because we have stabbings and grenade attacks where no one dies.
Fact and checkmate.

Attached: 1634225137791.png (500x568, 331.95K)