Why is cheating so common in Japan?

15.2 percent of women were cheating on their dating partner or spouse by sleeping with at least one other person. For men, the number was even higher, with more than one in five, 20.5 percent, sleeping with someone on the side.

Source: soranews24.com/2019/02/19/japanese-cheating-survey-finds-high-infidelity-rate-in-kyoto-and-one-of-tokyos-neighbors/amp/

Attached: us-2.png (768x512, 382.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCixWVsMbvpmDoyR3qTsTl2A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Aaaaaa stop don't force reality on me, japanese are pure!!!!

It's just not a taboo so people openly talk about it. Most couples don't love each other and don't care that much about what the partner does, because they get married for the purpose of procreation and stability.
I'm generalizing, of course there are couples that love each other and don't cheat.

that seems to be people that are currently cheating in a relationship.
here's a 2020 study for Germany, but it's 'have you ever cheated in a relationship?' (for people that have had a relationship). so the numbers aren't comparable, but at least Japanese men would probably beat ours with this question.
women: 30%
men: 27%

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-29 at 14-55-50 ElitePartner-Studie 2020.pdf.png (543x703, 41.31K)

jesus christ what in the fuck is wrong with japanese love life? do you even have some empathy? money is not everything

we have a popular youtuber who lives in japan and hang out a lot with japanese girls and all of them are look deeply sad, lonely and depressed but still avoid dating with japanese guys

I think the modern marriage is all same.
The Information age prove that marriage filled with love is just myth created by society. not everyone can achieve the love.

The numbers I got quoted for here were 1/4 of women and 1/3 of men.

western society moment

What's his channel?

This is fucking revolting. Adultery should be punished with death (in Minecraft of course)

>tfw got cheated on by (only) gf of 5 years
Why do people cheat? It's like stabbing your partner in the back and heart simultaneously.

Attached: sad apu5.png (900x823, 33.7K)

youtube.com/channel/UCixWVsMbvpmDoyR3qTsTl2A

she didnt love you
else she wouldve never cheated on you

It is part of their innate nature. If we want to eliminate the scourge of adultery we need eugenics unironically.

>NOOOO!!! REAL LIFE SHOULD BE LIKE MY EUROPEAN FAIRY TALES!!!!!!
grow up

Me but 7, i dont trust women anymore. What they talk about in relationship i take it with a ladleful of salt

You'd think after 5 years and "I love you", it wouldn't end up like that.

>i dont trust women anymore. What they talk about in relationship i take it with a ladleful of salt
same. I don't trust women anymore and I feel like last 5 years were a waste, essentially big fat fuck you (lie). I still think about her every day, and it's 6 months later.

the mentally ill are told to date gaijin in japan

Japanese have low libido. I have a Japanese boss and he keeps talking about wanting to be anywhere else but home because he's "scared" of his wife. He's an old man in his 40s and his wife is in her 20s

all sane people end up mentally ill in Nipponese society

It's because Japan is a fucked country

Japan has taken everything you could get out of a meaningful relationship and branded it, packaged it and sold it.

No wonder they're fucked.