Why are arab countries so bad at army orchestras? I stumbled across this video and went down a rabbit hole...

Why are arab countries so bad at army orchestras? I stumbled across this video and went down a rabbit hole, it turns out arab countries slaughter other peoples national anthems all the time. What causes this?

youtu.be/HVa1qku87cU

Attached: Screenshot_20220329-130922_YouTube.jpg (1078x819, 244.93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iIMDXkzXKjQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

arabs tend to find difficulty doing things that don't involve fucking goats or blowing shit up

We neither respect nor care about your shitty anthems and we WILL butcher your them.
Speaking from experience, habibi?

yes, I have the misfortune of having arab dogs living in my street

>Why are arab countries so bad at army orchestras?
probably the same reason why they're bad at literally fucking everything.
nepotism
entire orchestra is just habibis who got a government salary from their habibi cousins in exchange for some favour and were told playing insturments is fucking easy just take this stick and bang the drum

I did basic training with a dude who wanted to join the military orchestra

youtu.be/iIMDXkzXKjQ

Attached: Wachbataillon_Bernardy_Beinke_05.jpg (1457x481, 179.41K)

People join the Army orchestra as a way to get out of conscription.

As a result, it's full of politically connected rich kids who view it exclusively as a way to avoid being stuck out in the field with the plebs.

music is haram but since it's required to have one due to globohomo, they're forced to have that.

maybe their instruments are tuned for arabic music

bruh you are an arab

>t. ahmed

I spit on your sandnigger race

you literally speak arabic and have arab ancestors

>Bahrain
>not Arab

i don't have a single drop of a*ab blood ahmed, now back to the desert with you

This, I have a hard time distinguishing bahrain and maltese, they look similar to me

Others are high-school band tier- bat but not too bad- but the Russian one is a glorious wreck in slow motion.

Because Arabs pick shit instruments for no reason.

Aaron my son, your word for god is allah. Can't make this shit up.

>People join the Army orchestra as a way to get out of conscription.
Easy money a job that's neither physically nor mentally demanding and you get to sit all year doing nothing.

This, they want to play non arab anthems with instruments for arab music.

stay mad, arab