Are you a radical in your country? I am an anarchist, but most other anarchists make me cringe

Are you a radical in your country? I am an anarchist, but most other anarchists make me cringe.

Attached: Black_bloc_at_RNC_running.jpg (1024x768, 282.21K)

>I am an anarchist
why?

It’s sad that most “anarchists” just say so to look cool for art hoes
All this despite literally all the literature being free and translated for all eternity.
State is bad

>I am an anarchist
First you need to graduate high school and then you can worry about real issues

no, I'm a centrist

Attached: erhard-scaled.jpg (1987x2560, 462.24K)

I'm a Marxist-Leninist.

Attached: Angela-Davis-and-Erich-Honecker-2.jpg (1000x750, 299.6K)

American anarchists are fascists. You all side with US imperialism around the world.

I'm a Communist.

Attached: European Left ja Quistioni.jpg (1970x1065, 1.08M)

Basiert

you're a faggot, that's what you are
goddamn right

Attached: Ludwig-Erhard-5.jpg (1024x1001, 101.32K)

I am a couple of bad days away from filling my truck with gasoline canisters and crashing into parliament at full speed

>anarchists
Where is no Christ, there is satan.
"Let everyone be subject to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God.
Consequently, whoever rebels against the authority is rebelling against what God has instituted, and those who do so will bring judgment on themselves.
For rulers hold no terror for those who do right, but for those who do wrong. Do you want to be free from fear of the one in authority? Then do what is right and you will be commended.
For the one in authority is God’s servant for your good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for rulers do not bear the sword for no reason. They are God’s servants, agents of wrath to bring punishment on the wrongdoer"
Romans 13:4

Attached: 1647957652621.png (326x171, 112.98K)

>Why yes, I am a liberal who values international cooperation, free trade, and the free movement of peoples, under a regulated market economy

Attached: file.png (1600x900, 483.09K)

BASED

Attached: disband-nato.jpg (564x521, 33.68K)

I believe in the power of local communities that are built around strong values and mutual aid. It's also easily observed that capitalism and rulers are leading the human race to its annihilation.
That's the biggest problem. More anarchists are familiar with Marx than with Proudhon, Bakunin, Malatesta, ect. They are also hopped up on culture wars and violent insurrectionist fantasies.

capitalism has led the world to unprecedented peace and prosperity

I'm just an old noblesse oblige Tory. The state run by gentlemen is a benevolent force

Even if that were true, which I don't believe, it is now leading us to complete ruin

Attached: istimor.png (769x765, 78.78K)

I'm a monarchist

Monopolies are bad though and that's what the majority of capitalism has become. If you're a scholar of Erhard and Oppenheimer you should know that. I suggest you read the book attached.

Attached: Myth-of-Capitalism-J-Tepper-1024x677.png (1024x677, 714.15K)

capitalism can be regulated by state intervention, which I'm all for
and idk what your screenshot is talking about, but I really doubt capitalism is causing war, contrary to memes, war is not good for business
in fact, due to the war we're seeing a turn away from global trade and back to protectionism, which is contrary to capitalism's goal

>war is not good for business
Depends entirely on your business

sure, but generally speaking for the whole global economy, it's bad