Meanwhile in Argentina

twitter.com/madorni/status/1508563614768111618

Attached: lol.png (550x620, 392.07K)

It's Trump's fault

Did Argentina’s economy go to shit again? Is it that time of the month

So.... this is the power of the yacht race

Attached: an argie speaks with a south brazilian.png (845x967, 420.33K)

translate it

ruck full of pigs breaks down and is looted by the local population.

>ruck
truck

Poor Ukranians :(

that is breddy pased
looting the capitalist truck to feed the locals.

Why is this so funny?

Attached: 1364373622164.png (393x391, 212.69K)

Argentina siempre será el país más blanco y civilizado del mundo

Why are cops filming instead of helping?

Attached: FO-jRaQXEAE4GcS.jpg (720x960, 144.82K)

I think is "insuranced", so they have to film it that the locals took it all. They film it to show evidence to their superiors and the truck company. Obviously, you won't let any one get a hold of any of this looting without making some arrangement with the locals.I did loot a beer trailer once. And a cement truck. Not proud but did help me put a floor and some nice iced coronas during summer.

Makes sense

Is that common in Mexico? I know the Mexican army is kind of unique in Latin America in that it's legitimately sperate from political parts (it's why Mexico went a whole century without an army coup unlike the rest of LATAM) and that the military is basically an objective moderator. I used to work with an Indio from some mountain part of Durango and he said the army/marines would just allow the local natives to own illegal machine guns and assault rifles because they'd kill any narcos that came in. Always thought that was neat.

mexico went on a century being the most corrupt state in the region by far, the army was and is in the mud like it is in the rest of the continent

>that time of the month
aka the work day

well, now is kind of the army, back then it was the Federales (those guys driving mustangs in blue clothing). I think they are now Guardia Nacional, which translates to the National Guard but is coordinated by the army. I think they still let you do this but you have to tread carefully. One time a truck full of french fries got looted in Monte Salas, Veracruz. It was transporting cash from the cartels and many people in that town bought cars and houses until the cartels came to pick them up and kill them in order to give them the money back. Looting is a high risk profession over here

All those animals! And there are some pigs too.

It is common among the Indians in the south
In the north this doesn't happens

My understanding is that local cops were all shit sacks that you could bribe but the federales were more expansive and sometimes would actually enforce laws. Army and Marines will fuck you over if you try to break laws and will ruin your life if you try to bribe them because they take their jobs seriously. National Guard is halfway between. Is that correct? From what I understand the Mexican national guard is led by the army but the bottom ranks are the better half of the old dissolved federales, right? Their uniforms are stupid.

Attached: guardia nacional blanco y negro.jpg (656x437, 74.1K)

Attached: DzpV97oXcAIHMiP.jpg (867x1200, 218.16K)

Attached: 1648406869449s.jpg (99x125, 2.06K)

>Their uniforms are stupid.
Germans are officially no longer the badguys. Mexico should go back to wearing their snazzy German style uniforms like they did before WW2.

Attached: ejercito federal mexico.jpg (800x519, 117.54K)