I have seen traditionally clothed muslims in my alp village. I thought they were tourists or something...

I have seen traditionally clothed muslims in my alp village. I thought they were tourists or something, but it turned out that they just moved here. They look completely out of place and people stared at them. Usually you see them in the cities, but this is legit the first time I have seen them here.

Attached: 854065.png (600x800, 82.32K)

we have ancient muslim communities in south africa because this was a half way spot between dutch colonies in ceylon and indonesia and the netherlands itself, so seeing muslim garb isnt too unusual here

>islam is ingrained in the culture
>muslims back then wear the traditional, cultural clothes
>som hadjis still insist on wearing arab clothes
i hate these fucks so much its unreal

Attached: 1496357_633691546697872_631613218_o.jpg (1024x750, 75.2K)

Muslims here only wear Real Madrid tracksuits with very tacky jackets by brands such as Canada Goose, Montclair or Stone Island

import less people from non secualr countries, for now enjoy your imports

Attached: Secular_world_map.gif (1357x628, 25.31K)

Once in a while some dude will come for Friday prayers looking like a full blown Sheikh and its the most hilarious shit ever. Its almost always the niggas working in the gulf who slave away in some supermarket.
SEAs are better immigrants than latinxs Im sure.

Didn't Switzerland ban the hijab, did that law never get passed?

i guess you feel pretty neutral about it

boo get off the stage

I saw two Saudis or something wearing actual Saudi clothes where I live some time ago. It was weird seeing them like that in a place like this.

The hypocrisy of europeans is insane to be honest:

>Oh my science, we europeans are so enlightened, we believe in liberty, individualism - just do what you want my friend, it is a free country, be gay! be merry!
>W-W-W-WAIT IS THAT A WOMAN COVERING HER HEAD? BAN IT BAN IT BAN THIS RIGHT NOW NOOO

this Malaysian is awesome. You type like a native and know these very specific things like how to respond to dry jokes

Malaysians usually have a good standard of english.

haha, what the fuck are they doing there?
how can they even afford to live there?
are they millionaires?

covering heads is traditional garb in alpine countries. My oma does this as well but wearing a full blown burqa is not

Attached: HEIDI-Die-Großmutter-Formbücher-KLEINFORMAT.jpg (1500x1117, 348.13K)

call police

Are people traditionally gay in Austria?

Who cares about "traditional stuff" lol ? It belongs in a museum

i think that fits better in your country
it's got its practical uses. It comes from a time when women used to work out in the field so having something covering their heads was very useful

No one is mad about the scarves, they're just pieces of clothing similar to what our grandmothers used to wear, it's just that nowadays they're associated with people who cut their kids' genitals etc

they moved to the Alps so they could be closer to Allah

are you that same nog who makes those seething threads about boers?

based

you realise europeans don't think you slavs are white right?

not my problem

I am in the same predicament alps user. A small comfy village of 200 people and what do i see? Some shit skins wearing their desert robes. NOT pleased.

Attached: 1647682389853.gif (800x600, 107.27K)

>umm actually we aren't slav we are balkic-
nobody cares

magyars are as Slavic as you are South American. what is going on here

Holy guacamole your comebacks are clean.

Attached: Screenshot_20220318-141843.png (983x962, 475.22K)

There's lots of Malay students in my city and all the women wear traditional outfits and hijab
It really stands out even compared to the other Asians we have

> not my problem
Hahahahaha, absolutely unable to cope

I don't remember implying that but okay

see:
these firstoids need their bubbles bursts and it is my duty to be that pin.

like pic related eh?

Attached: uk-10.jpg (887x676, 132.47K)