Turns out I'm 8.7% Eastern European. How do I cope with this feel?

Turns out I'm 8.7% Eastern European. How do I cope with this feel?

Attached: pfid.png (500x444, 197.46K)

cope by knowing that no matter what happens you're still 100% wh*te and therefor evil

Just be proud that there is atleast 8.7% good in you

slavs arent white

arent you like 90% aryan (literal gypsy)? i think thats worse, atleast eastern euros are white and look good unlike northern

wait them aryans be gyppos? then how come daat adolf lad put'em in them camps n shiet

drink kvas

"slav" is a northern european cope, the fact is that these"slavs" are whiter than north euros and actually look good and not inbreed. Real euros (western) are swarthier, like us and french

Mental gymnastics

wypipo genes come from russia/north india, not europe. Thank god im basque master race and have black hair and brown eyes like ancient europeans and not mountain nigger invaders

cope

Attached: russia.jpg (1105x1031, 573.15K)

wypipo cope, you arr rook same to literally everyone else

only these countries are white

Attached: MapChart_Map (12).png (4592x3196, 1.2M)

Ok, I believe you then :)

cope, we are the most or second most visited county in the world and i see everyone of you here everyday in my everyday life. Girls that are white and look good always turn out to be romanian/moldovan/ucranian or some other eastern euro, the ones that look inbreed turn out to be english, german and other north euro, every fucking time. Its incredible how every blonde spanish or italian always looks much better than a blonde north euro

>slavs
>white
Dumb moor

you arent white, you are red lmao redskin i have yet to see a white tourist with white skin

You're a Moor rape baby

>Black Bvlls
>moors
dumb wh*toid

maybe someone is but not me, im half basque half north subhuman (half my family from andalusia are unironically almost all blondes and blue eyed, guess visigothic ancestry), thank god i have raven black hair and my skin is whiter than yours, my face is atlantid. Im unironically handsome just socially retarded

>arab shitskin
opinion ignored

Attached: nigger.jpg (1300x954, 114.03K)