What's the final solution to indians white worshiping problem...

What's the final solution to indians white worshiping problem? A random 6/10 Ukrainian girl marries a pajeet and it became national news in india. Sometimes I feel ashamed to be indian and i finally realise why every single living thing on this planet hate us.

Attached: Screenshot_2022-03-29-14-27-17-98.jpg (1080x1671, 599.2K)

Simpjeet

Embarrassing

You'd have to be mentally ill to marry someone the moment you see them for the first time (especially when they actually just look a bit above average).

Yes

Attached: 1647239866385.png (225x225, 7.33K)

>6/10
Dude...

stop posting and go die for Zelensky

Vitiligo
Bio-engineer a virus that destroys melanocytes. South Asians with Vitiligo are indistinguishable from Europeans so if you get too friendly to them, no one will fault you.

Attached: file.png (1908x1146, 2.2M)

>tattoos
Eww

i wish a indian would

>this is 6/10 in India

Fuck you. You don’t know what he’s going through.

guy went from Rakesh to Timmy, damn

No one hates you. Relax. But I do feel like your geopolitical strategy is a little crazy.. Especially having China as a rival and importing weapons from Chinas best friend.

>Bhasin proposed to her the moment she landed

Attached: apu.jpg (1137x883, 102.18K)

Why does white worship only works for white women? White men don't already get so much attention in India and woman's parents would allow her to marry a white guy either way

Youre just ugly, sorry

Ugly white women get lots of attention as well.

It is just new Aryan/IE Migration to India.
You should be familiar with this already Raju.

good morning sirs

yesterday i saw a turkish girl becoming a sudanese '''arab'''s gf become massive news on social media here