White people don't know who is this

>white people don't know who is this

the absolute state

Attached: ppi.jpg (500x500, 39.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vklU9mfPvpw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I've got an A in my final year of college in my religion class because of him. Based padre pio.

LMAO do whites really?

My grandma had a stamp of him kek

Some "saint", more than likely came in little boy's asses his whole life, kinda based but gay.

the holy trinity of brown grandmas

Attached: s-l1600 (2).jpg (900x1600, 135.64K)

i do
it's father Pio
dude claimed he had some bleeding wounds on his hands like Jesus and that he could be in 2 places at once but it smells like complete bullshit to me

>i do
you are not white

only lacking San Antonio for maximum grandma power

>Italy
>wypipo
what?
yeah, it's pretty bizarre, saint John XXIII presuppousedly thought it was all fake. But Padre Pio's spiritual writings are quite intense, from what I have heard. That's sth

Jp2 made his saint because he predicted to him when he was young he was going to become pope

never heard of that. Could be true. But that's not enough as to canonize anybody

Thank God for Luther (pbuh) releasing us from this heresy

Attached: 46c960012bab99e31fb8a26ac590f5e8e056d17f.jpg (2901x4096, 981.2K)

For those unaware, he bought acid to make holes into his hands and then claimed it was a sign. And had the Marvel-tier superpower of ubiquity. And Italians ate it all up and worship him to this day for it, with his effigies infesting the whole country. Let that sink in, that's the intellectual and spiritual level of this people.

youtu.be/vklU9mfPvpw

Thank God I'm not wyte.

Why the fuck would they know a scammer?

no shit it's bullshit, are you retarded?l

They'er just braindead nationalists looking for something to be proud of.

Fins are not scandinavians.

In France, pic related is very famous as well, much more than Padre Pio.

Attached: Teresa-de-Lisieux.jpg (565x720, 109.54K)