Fat

Why are they so fat?

Attached: flag map Australia.jpg (1280x1194, 70.07K)

They are rama ramas

Large portion sizes
Alcohol
Soft drinks

too many party pies haha yipee yum yum yumm

We are rich and our cuisine is amazing. Our maccas, KFC and hungry jacks is famous for being the best in the world.

Euros eat snails and bull testicles because they're used to being poor and weak, Aussies eat rich meat pies and lots of barbecue because we've always been wealthy.

Lmao you have all the same stuff as us yet you still aren’t as fat, why are we so successful at everything we do bros

Higher food security = larger food portions = obesity

>yet you still aren’t as fat
doubt

>cuisine is amazing
KEK

>bull testicles
Not really, Bolivians eat bull testicles, in the south of Spain you can eat oxtail after a bullfight at most.

>KEK
You've obviously never had an Australian meat pie or fish and chips. Or barbecue. Or basically everything else. We do it all better than the country of origin.

Gazpacho and chorizo really isn't anything to make noise about. I mean who wants to drink COLD soup? yucky

Gazpacho is Andalusian garbage that only tourists consume.

Shut up, Aussie, it's delusional that you're trying to make people believe that fish and chips is amazing food.

>He's never sat on the beach, eating crispy golden butterfish while looking out at the crystal blue waters as the warm wind blows on his face and the sun shines overhead
Australian food has soul, Spaniards drink curdled blood

>make
Your country definitely has good things, but food is not one of them.

Why have there been so many asshurt eurocucks making threads about us lately?

Every time I'm on this board, some booty blasted euroid has made a thread seething about us

jealousy of the anglo connection we have with the US

Impotent rage. They've seen how great we have it and it makes them angry. They can't comprehend that their centuries old history has accumulated in them being crappy shitholes compared to the former convict colony. Australia does everything better than them and they simply can't cope with that fact

Its also when one considers that euros spent the 20th century killing each other in retarded wars, whilst Australia was peaceful and prosperous

>cuisine is amazing

Attached: proxy-image.gif (220x182, 975.22K)

Anglo genes

imagine being a fat cunt on a 45c day
oh
my
word