What would happen if the steppes never existed?

What would happen if the steppes never existed?

Attached: pu.png (844x892, 890.52K)

Indo Europeans wouldn't have made it to India

They made it to India via the Middle East

Ever wandered how the world would look like if dogs were domesticated in China first?

Europe would suffer catastrophical weather consequences, the gulf stream would cease to exist and western Europe would be unexplainably cold.

I wonder how that would affect weather patterns

half of the steppes are still there, austria, hungary, south russia, ugraine

>what if mongols didn't destroy half the planet
We would all be colonising another galaxy

No they didn't

Attached: 800px-Indo-European_expansions.jpg (800x391, 118.36K)

Indo-European languages originated from Anatolia

You’d be getting rid of all invasive nomadic peoples like the Mongols, Huns, or Turkic peoples. Asian and European history would be almost unrecognizable different.
Also this.

That map sucks

>only ones Chaddis Khan fucked over hard were arabs
>French flag is upset
heh

Indo-Europeans (read wypipo) would have never existed and no people of color would be oppressed.

No they didn't, they originated on the pontic caspian steppe. The Anatolian hypothesis has been disproved

Wypipo ancestors could've left Asia through the caucasus or turkey and onwards to europe.

Wypipo came into existance when Ancient Northern Eurasians who are the original carriers of haplogroup R interbred with Western Hunter Gatherers. Ancient Norther Eurasians Hail from Siberian Mammoth Steppe. If it never exists, neither do wypipo ( good ending)

Don't you mean eastern hunter gatherers

Oh yeah my bad, I keep confusing the two because the are both west of Siberia.

Attached: file.png (1400x600, 1.47M)

That's the opposite of the truth. Europe would be isolated from Asia, and the great central sea would bring moderate weather all year long.

Bengali trash exist because the same Europeans then went south and fucked dravidian girls.

there won't be asians, everyone would be like negritos in southeast asia