Reminder

God loves you no matter where you live or what your circumstances are.

He already proved his love for you by giving the life of his only-begotten Son (John 3:16)

Attached: IMG_20220324_152217.jpg (1080x1062, 181.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jw.org/en/library/videos/Good-News-From-God-Video-Series/video-gods-name/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yahweh
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Thanks

On my skull the 666, no tricks
When I catch fits, my mom picks up the crucifix
And I kill chumps for the cheapest price
I'm rolling with Satan, not Jesus Christ

Thanks JWanon

Attached: 1591750864856.png (1100x640, 222.43K)

Well he surely isn't showing it then

You already got banned on /his/ for spamming. Do you want to get banned on Any Forums too?

Of course he does ! Our Creator deeply loves and cares for us. Like a loving father, he looks after his family. The Holy Scriptures describe God as a generous Provider who “knows what you need even before you ask him.”—Matthew 6:8.

Can you imagine life on earth without sunlight ? The sun provides energy for trees to produce leaves, flowers, fruit, nuts, and seeds. It also makes trees draw water from the soil through the roots and up to the leaves and then into the air as water vapor. Rain is a precious gift from God that enables the earth to produce food for us to eat. God gives us rains from heaven and fruitful seasons, satisfying us with food and filling our hearts with gladness.

Many human fathers are anxious about getting enough food and clothing for their families. Note what the Scriptures say:
“Observe intently the birds of heaven; they do not sow seed or reap or gather into storehouses, yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not worth more than they are?”—Matthew 6:25, 26.

“Take a lesson from the lilies of the field, how they grow . . . ; but I tell you that not even [King] Solomon in all his glory was arrayed as one of these. Now if this is how God clothes the vegetation of the field . . . , will he not much rather clothe you?”—Matthew 6:28-30.

Since God can provide us with food and clothing, surely he can also help us find other necessities of life. If we seek to do God’s will, he can bless our efforts to grow food or he can help us find employment so that we can buy what we need.—Matthew 6:32, 33.

Truly, we have good reasons to love God when we consider the sun, rain, birds, and flowers. The following article will discuss how our Creator has communicated with mankind :)

Attached: 1644155260767.jpg (1080x1354, 441.39K)

I didn't ask for it, besides didn't his son got resurrected? So he didn't actually give anything, just loaned it for a bit. Underwhelming.

People are sad and depressed, I just wanted to share the good news, which is that there is someone who cares for them and this someone is the most caring and the most loving and the most POWERFUL BEING in existence

So really there is no reason to fear anything if you place your trust in Jehovah !

The first human, Adam, was created perfect, without sin. However, he chose to disobey God. Adam’s disobedience, or sin, profoundly affected all his descendants. “Through the disobedience of the one man,” the Bible explains, “many were made sinners.”—Romans 5:19.

Jesus was also perfect, but he never sinned. Therefore, he could be “an atoning sacrifice for our sins.” (1 John 2:2; footnote) Just as Adam’s disobedience contaminated the human family with sin, so Jesus’ death removed the stain of sin from all who exercise faith in him.

In a sense, Adam sold the human race into sin. Jesus, by willingly dying in our behalf, repurchased humankind as his own. As a result, “if anyone does commit a sin, we have a helper with the Father, Jesus Christ, a righteous one.”—1 John 2:1.

Attached: 2587.png (657x830, 1.13M)

YHWH was a god from the canaanite pantheon, the god of metalurgy.
Jehovah isnt a name of god. it is a bastardized version of YeHoWaH, a mashup of Adonai and YHWH made up by jews so they remember to say "Lord" in place of YHWH. You are worshipping a pagan God. The JWs themselves admit this.

And I love you JW user.
No I will not go on the 15th, I have to go to the hospital.

Vade, sátana, invéntor et magíster omnis falláciæ, hostis humánæ salútis.
Da locum Christo, in quo nihil invenísti de opéribus tuis: da locum Ecclésiæ unæ, sanctæ, cathólicæ et Apostólicæ, quam Christus ipse acquisívit sánguine suo. Humiliáre sub poténti manu Dei; contremísce et éffuge, invocáto a nobis sancto et terríbili Nómine Iesu, quem ínferi trémunt, cui Virtútes cœlórum et Potestátes et Dominatiónes subiéctæ sunt; quem Chérubim et Séraphim indeféssis vócibus láudant, dicéntes: Sanctus, Sanctus, Sanctus, Dóminus Deus Sabaoth.

Attached: werewrwer.jpg (414x398, 20.56K)

False

You can do it through video conference (Zoom) !

Attached: IMG_20220320_132845.jpg (875x921, 181.85K)

>False
jw.org/en/library/videos/Good-News-From-God-Video-Series/video-gods-name/
the JWs admit it themselves.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yahweh

the etymology of Jehovah

Attached: JHVH.png (853x527, 45.41K)

Jehovah isn't a Canaanite god

Attached: IMG_20220320_225514.jpg (1033x1035, 162.02K)

Which God?

Thanks user!

>God loves you
>For all few days of your life

Attached: Harlequin_fetus.jpg (367x810, 53.23K)

Jehovah is the true God, the Creator of all things. (Revelation 4:11)

The prophets Abraham and Moses worshipped him, as did Jesus. (Genesis 24:27; Exodus 15:1, 2; John 20:17) He is the God, not just of one people, but of “all the earth.”—Psalm 47:2.

Jehovah is God’s unique name as revealed in the Bible. (Exodus 3:15; Psalm 83:18)

It comes from a Hebrew verb that means “to become,” and a number of scholars suggest that the name means “He Causes to Become.”

This definition well fits Jehovah’s role as the Creator and the Fulfiller of his purpose. (Isaiah 55:10, 11)

The Bible also helps us to know the Person behind the name Jehovah, especially his dominant quality of LOVE.—Exodus 34:5-7; Luke 6:35; 1 John 4:8.

Attached: Curved+dogfish_43feae_9419811.jpg (881x447, 71.04K)

freaky ass lil nigga