Do thirdies ever feel annoyed or angry that their lives are incomparably worse just because of where they were born...

Do thirdies ever feel annoyed or angry that their lives are incomparably worse just because of where they were born? Its not even their fault

Attached: 1643637179554.gif (498x498, 1013.33K)

All the time.
I think about how much work I put into my stuies and all just for the sake of getting a job with a very low pay only for the sole reason of getting enough work experience to be considered worthy enough to get a job offer from Europe by some dumb bitch in HR department and pray that she doesn't go through 'those' days where hormones negatively affect her decision making capabilities.

Like damn, I often ask myself why didn't my ancestors move to better countries. Now it is all on me and even my relatives ask me why don't you stay where you at even if its shit because eventually many years later it might become better.
I don't get those people. I don't want to wait for good life to be brought by the government that clearly never cared about its own citizens. I want my good life here and now while I am still young and healthy. So I would rather go to a country that already has it even if it will require lots of work.
Better than stagnating in this craphole.
Why didn't those ancestors of mine ever move. I know it was USSR and closed borders and all but they could have at least move to Baltic countries that are margins better to live at and if I lived here I would have had access to EU job market easily.
It's such a shame. At least I will work hard and hopefully my descendants will have better opportunities and better starting position, so years later they would think "Thank God my ancesotr moved to this country out of Russia"

Be honest with me bro. What are the chances that post will land you in a gulag?

Life isn't fair. You can die tomorrow in a car accident and the world will still move on. Dumb zoomer.

BOO HOO NIGGA CRY MORE TEARS DA MOON.

Attached: 1635442509394.jpg (720x469, 20.59K)

cant really be mad at anyone because we operate on ferengi rules here
>i let him abuse me
>when i'm on top
>i'll abuse others
its just a race for money and more money

based monkey making the best of his shitty spawn point

None. I didn't say anything negative about special operation and all.
Only said that I think that the government is crap.
That is allowed for now at least.

I can't speak for other countries, but Canada is on a clear course to join the thirdies.

We have nothing to show other than we had a head start and plenty of gibs to prop us for temporary success.

Ultimate truth why do firsties think their life is special lol ?

My great grandfather was apparently a govt minister in ukraine and fled stalinist purges in 1937. Went to canada. I came over to eastern europe nowadays and yes i recognize how lucky i was almost every single day

Being born in India is a fate worse than death

Not really man. I'm content with what God has given me and there is always someone with a worse situation

no because our weather is better than most firsties

but yes australians and californians and floridans make me seethe uncontrollably.

jesus christ life is comfy here man stop reading bbc I know your women love it but you gotta man up

it is what it is

How is life in India comfy? Studying 14 hours a day until you're 18, then working 12 hours a day for the rest of your life for 20,000 rupees a month?

I have good weather, if i was a finn i would kill myself

you are probably in the 1% elite

I exist only to spite NATO

I had to redo high school graduate exam 3 times to do a degree but still no job. Meanwhile Aleksxndra who suck cock in high school instead of exam gets job with monthly pay higher than my yearly income of my dream job here

Attached: 1648539597544.gif (498x448, 637.15K)

that's a fucking meme you retard

oh yes india only comprises of the 1% elite and the rest are retarded african tier
there is a massive fucking middle class living perfectly comfortably that the west just ignores to even write about
thats not gonna grab headline revenue now is it
the 0.5% of retards bathing in shit on the other hand

Good morning sir, how do I immigrate, and is the little bride still aired

Yeah, I fixed it by moving out.