As an ESL, I learned English not through school or studying, but online interaction with EOPs online exclusively...

As an ESL, I learned English not through school or studying, but online interaction with EOPs online exclusively. This vietnamese basket weaving forum turned me bilingual, even if it meant getting mocked every day for being a third worlder until I got my shit together.

Now, what would be a good website or app to interact with Japanese people to also force their language into my brain? Hopefully they won't mind talking to someone with the communication level of a toddler.
And don't say /djt/ or whatever, I know all Japanese flags on Any Forums are just English teachers abroad.

Attached: file.png (500x500, 382.24K)

Leave japanese alone jose.

The actual Japanese thread is good. 日本語スレッド. The Japanese there are often actually Japanese and some can't even speak English.

And that's why your mind is so rotten now.

Where can I do that but with welsh

Imagine a huge BBC stretching that mouth out

Mi verga en tu culo, puñetas.
I want to play untranslated video games because they only hire tranny translators and they force commie shit in dialogue that wasn't there originally.

Fuck you boomerang throwing cunt.

Attached: 1648189700337.jpg (2560x1440, 1.58M)

>The Japanese there are often actually Japanese and some can't even speak English
Damn, how do I go about throwing myself head first without knowing anything?

Congrats, mexibro.
I want the same thing for french. The /fr/ thread is ok but a whole site would be better.

You can use 5ch but it’s even worse than here

Watch French (and Canadian?) Youtube only and turn off subtitles every now and then, that helped me too back in the day.
I barely watch any content in Spanish nowadays (but that's because our internet personalities are incredibly more obnoxious and retarded than American ones).

Thanks man, will give it a try.

And take it out of the chan as well, having actual conversations (as in chats, not forum discussions) with a native speaker teaches you more than any teacher could ever dream of charging you for.

That's why I'm asking where I can not only reply to, but actually meet Japanese people, even if it's just online. Like, what chat apps do they use? Stuff like that.

The lang-8 site had a lot of Japanese users on it but I haven't been on it in about 6 years or so.
If you're okay with playing video games then emulating 8-bit games could help because they aren't advanced enough to have kanji characters in them most of the time due to the lack of memory and resolution.

Attached: 1641332503654.jpg (831x747, 120.11K)

>emulating 8-bit games could help because they aren't advanced enough to have kanji characters in them most of the time due to the lack of memory and resolution
Would have to be something else than Pokemon, because I've played the shit out of those and I could probably play them blind so my brain would start ignoring dialogue instead of learning anything.

That was a bad screenshot to choose. Maybe a full blown jrpg on the gameboy or nes. Posting another overplayed game because I have pleb taste.

Attached: 1642078783646.png (768x720, 6.29K)

Has anyone ever been on 2ch? How similar are they to us?

I know we're not talking about Kanji but are there any games that do the thing where they use little Hiragana over Kanji? That's the biggest barrier really.

Yes and I don't know. I would tell you if I could understand a damn thing of what they're saying.

It’s not 2ch anymore it’s 5ch now. They’re similar in the way that it’s full of schizo Any Forumstards. It’s a lot less popular than it used to be in Japan and a lot of boards are mostly just used by older people, especially in comparison to here. They do have a board full of zoomed though(なんでも実況j) where they talk about games, trends, ecelebs etc.

It depends on the target age group. The higher the age the more kanji they'll include.

Fuck me. I don't wanna be playing simple games aimed at kids for 3 years though...