Opinion on dutch women?

opinion on dutch women?
webm related.

Attached: 1633820681129.webm (1754x816, 2.92M)

Other urls found in this thread:

yandex.com/images/search?rpt=imageview&url=https://i.4cdn.org/int/1648518450715s.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what movie i like BUNDA

they love american men

idk anymore, too old to remember
lol no fat obnoxious manlet

cope harder boy;.

you've been gulping down too much HFCS and fluoride trash

i want this mommy to peg me

they love american men

Is it true that dutch women are absolute dogshit and massive whores?

sauce? if you cant answer that means americans are officially smarter than dutch

no

I'm not falling for it, not gonna spoon feed you
you got outsmarted.

Are they roasties or wife material?

they're not going to go with Chileans either way

yeah right, it's because you don't know the sauce

what do dutch women smell like

>it's because you don't know the sauce
lol how could I not?
you should learn to use the internet instead of begging to be spoon fed

>Deflecting
Thank you for confirming my words.

bro wtf do you want to tell me? go larp your fantasy elsewhere

kanker

yeah i unironically cant find it because i can't find a proper int archive with search functions enabled. can't remember which site i used last year but it must be gone

Different movie but watch The Black Book, it's excellent and there's plenty of Carice boobs/butt/bush

>yeah i unironically cant find it because i can't
dude have you never heard of reverse image search?
literally built into Any Forums

it returns nothing from your webm. why are dutch people so smug and oppositional? i swear my interactions with you guys on this site are making me racist against the dutch because you guys are mostly assholes

its called The Happy Housewife (2010), actress is Carice van Houten

We had a Dutch girl in my university as a exchange student, she literally used bright yellow rain boots during winter (this is in southern Chile so it rains non stop for weeks) and a hello kitty umbrella, pretty funny. She was in some courses with me and told me she could barely understand us because she learned Spanish in Spain.
She was flat as a table and around 177 cm tall.

i prefer the Mediterranean beauty of an italian women

Attached: 50-nude-pictures-of-gina-lollobrigida-which-are-basically-astounding-best-of-comic-books-18[1].jpg (740x932, 65.26K)

>it returns nothing from your webm
breh.....
ffs....

yandex.com/images/search?rpt=imageview&url=https://i.4cdn.org/int/1648518450715s.jpg

LITTERALLY the first result mentions the movie

hmm yeah i forgot about yandex. i'm officially racist against ik ooks because you could've helped a nigga out but you ik ooks always must be difficult for no reason

>i'm officially racist against ik ooks because
I did something better by teaching you how to fish instead of spoon feeding you some fish just so you end up begging for more next time
dumbass

>thinking you taught me how to use reverse image search

you reminded me about yandex.... after i already found the sauce without using reverse image search at all. just take this as an opportunity to work on your antisocial traits, Jan. the world isn't a competition

>>thinking you taught me how to
I taught you to use yandex instead of anything else for reverse image search you brain dead cunt
google blocks 80% of search results