What is the general attitude in your country towards Russia and Russians right now? (just that...

What is the general attitude in your country towards Russia and Russians right now? (just that, not about the war or Ukraine in particular as that’s for Any Forums)

Attached: E8064EFC-72C7-464F-BE40-4B66BC4A2FAE.jpg (800x536, 13.82K)

Russia = Bad
they live in a dictoatorship but we need to make there lives even worse so they rise up against the dictator. We are the common Russians friend because we push them into action by making them poorer and more miserable.

This is our collective logic.

I hope Russia wins the war.

Pic

Attached: 1647125083912m.jpg (512x1024, 61.26K)

Went from "literally who" to "le bad"

Nobody has ever liked Russians here.

This

Attached: 675425245425.jpg (522x587, 34.42K)

Feel bad for ruskies have to die for past visions of glory

It was 15% approved back in 2021
Who the fuck know what it is now

Lmao

Russia is bad and has always been so.
Russians themselves are nice.

Russians deserve better than Putin, though. He is literally what would happen if Tony Soprano were to become a head of state. Just enriched himself while his people suffer, and he psyops them into thinking he is their guardian. It’s mind blowing.

Any Finn with a brain is able to separate the Russian government from the people

Ah yeh, but Yeltsin was a corrupt piece of shit too. After the dissolution of the USSR a few oligarchs took control of the industry. It's structural and not really about Putin and there is no easy solution.

Interesting country, very autocratic and has been for a long time. Sacrificed much in WW2. What it's doing now is risking long term peace in Europe, but I can see why they're doing it. They're looking at potential conflict with NATO in the far future and stopping any large thorn in their side like NATO backed Ukraine.

Love Russian food, people, culture and music, want to learn Russian after I become fluent in French. Can understand why they'd support their country in this conflict, majority of any population supports their country in any conflict.

>Russians themselves are nice.
And this is based on what exactly?

That's the biggest mistake one could make, total majority of Russians support their government and especially Putin, just check their general or any street interviews from Russia, any kind of polls, literally anything

Attached: IMG_20220308_160624_996.jpg (1280x844, 123.71K)

Pretty bad

They suck at war. I thought they were decent
They dont riot or protest, they are so soft
They keep stalking the ukraine generals posting gore and banning everything. A swede yesterday was banned for posting a sun flower.
I view them lower than africans. No honor, soft, hypocritical, weak, scared abd most of all
Hyper senstive snowflakes. Ban after ban
Thread deleted after thread deleted
They are just so soft. No balls, no grit nothing. Very feminine

"Hate the government love the people" is only peddled by idiots who don't actually know any russians.

Should we hate Americans too, who supported the Iraq War based on what the media told them?

This honestly
It needs to be split up in order to remove any imperialist aspirations

Is that so? I don't know where I got this from but I was always under the impression that Yeltsin was just an idiot who actually wanted good change but didn't know how to handle the corruption and was powerless to stop the oligarchs once they sprung up

majority of Russians are apolitic just like anywhere else stop spreading bullshit and cherry picking

The invasion of Iraq was very divisive in the US. It was far from unanimous support and even people in the government questioned it.

Should America be split up to remove any imperialist aspirations?

Yes

You are soft and hypersensitive. You act like women.

The only reason why the US media is screeching for war is because the Biden family enriched themselves from corrupt Ukrainian oligarchs. Your regime does the exact same thing, but when people call it out, they're called conspiracy theorists, much like the Russians who criticising Putin's regime.

Divert
Just like women

Yes. I can change the subject if I spot hypocrites, well done for noticing.

>apolitic just like anywhere else
Americans tend to be fairly political.
People there complain about the political system there but don't do anything about it.
They refuse to get involved in the political process.
It just seems to be a pastime for businessmen and members of the armed forces.
Like its some hobby for the rich.
America is also like this to a certain extent.

Fuck the ones who support the killing of innocent people and lying about it. Punishing anyone who tells the truth.
I don't care whether you are Russian or not. Either you're a good person or you support evil.

The media is all anti-russian propaganda, every channel run by newscorp is pro-ukrainian and it's depressing.

who cares

LIKE OH MY GOD STACY THINGS THAT HAPPENED 20 YEARS AGO DOESNT JUSTIFY CURRENT ACTIONS LIKE FR FR U ACTIN SUS

There are retards who think Russia and China are running bot farms yet all Americans espouse the same opinions as their media overlords, curious.

No. Pic related
Shut up, you can't be apolitical when your governments does what it does. Being apolitical is a very Russian thing, people in Europe and the US and other parts of the world actually give a fuck about their countries and their governments' decisions. And don't pretend that most people around you do not support Zis shit

Attached: завантаження.jpg (820x545, 96.23K)

Americans finally see Russians for what they are.

Attached: 917.png (769x612, 164.58K)

2014 wasn't 20 years ago. The absolute state of American education when they can't even perform basic arithmetic.