Dmitri Ivanov was just 16 when he, as a private in the Red Army, stormed Berlin

>Dmitri Ivanov was just 16 when he, as a private in the Red Army, stormed Berlin
>"I cannot describe to you the things we did," he said (translated from Russian). "As a father and grandfather of daughters and granddaughters, I cannot believe the things I did. Were they not my own memories, I would deny them."
>"Calling it 'rape' does not begin to describe it. We raped countless women, we killed countless men and boys."
>"I myself only had forcible sex with three women, all of them around 20. I thought that was so old at the time! Otherwise, I paid German prostitutes in baked beans and rations. But I saw things."
>"Girls as young as 5 were raped. Women as old as 90. Alexandr, my dear friend, I once saw carrying an old woman, she must have been at least 80. I said to him, 'Alexandr, why do you take this woman so old when there are many younger women you could easily have?' And he said to me, 'After this is over, I must wait until I am 80 to try this again, so I will do so now, and again when I'm 80, and think back to when I was young.' Unfortunately, Alexandr died when he was 50 of a heart attack."

bbc.com/news/world-europe-60370541

Attached: 360_F_212143879_29Rj1vq0NOrqecSxwNCAkDlnp0BAU0QN.jpg (540x360, 44.35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_during_the_liberation_of_France
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Dimitri Ivanov looks like my grandpa and that could be my mountain house.

poor alexandr

Then the pedophiles from germany returned the favor after the fall of the soviet union

Rip Alexandr

Hurrah?, more like UUUUUUOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHRAH

Attached: loudly-crying-face-joypixels.gif (498x498, 1023.45K)

How many kids did he diddle?

Respect my man avenged my relatives

So why do 90 nazi desk workers get trialled but this guy admits rape and goes free

based alexandr, rip

>After this is over, I must wait until I am 80 to try this again, so I will do so now, and again when I'm 80, and think back to when I was young

Attached: 1633868493332.png (1024x1200, 701.52K)

Based Ivan do it again, I wish I could go back in time and see it myself

So you're telling me this guy is 90. GTFO here.

>In the days following Germany's defeat in World War II, at the age of 12, Hannelore Kohl was "one of the girls battered and defiled by Stalin's soldiers", multiple times raped by multiple Soviet soldiers and then thrown out of a window.[2][3] In addition to psychological trauma, the attacks left her with a fractured vertebra and back pain for the rest of her life.

We did just as bad when we took Tokyo or Paris.

When I was 16 I would had call him subhuman, now I say based.

They can't prove it, that's why

prove it lmao

Aleksandr is absolutely based

Well, to be fair the soviets did rape around 100k but we did have our fair amount as well

Attached: 5D6C52CB-12CF-41CA-BDA3-B1AFDDD3A078.jpg (1170x718, 318.38K)

also a good amount in japan, at least 10k in okinawa, also about 40 jap women were raped per day around this time according to the wikipedia article

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_during_the_liberation_of_France

estimate that 14,000 rapes were committed by U.S. soldiers in France, Germany and the United Kingdom between 1942 and 1945

probably another 20k in Japan too. Everyone was raping left and right during ww2. Germans raped a million Russian women.

Lies, the movies said the american soldiers were all gentlemen who offered chocolate and chewing gum and french girls threw themselves into their arms (their boyfriends were kileld by germans)