Average norwegian lives like this

>average norwegian lives like this

They don't suffer

Attached: average norwegian house.jpg (960x719, 188.52K)

I actually do suffer.

I saw a Norwegian in another thread saying that the climate was "bad" and the soil could not grow much historically because there were too many rocks
LOL what fucking bullshit the country is literally thousands of river valleys, it's like how the Levant used to look in 10,000 BCE

>no mcdonalds nearby
suffering

pic related is the rich and fertile soil here. if i had a krone for every rock i picked from the fields and every time i had to repair farming equipment because i hit fucking uluru in the middle of the field i could point and laugh at bezos. this is all over the country with the exception of some flat areas that was once seabed. thanks last ice age, we really appreciate your effort. if its not full of rocks then its a mountain side or a swamp.
do you know what....we call it isbrann, ice burn, is? thats when the
fields doesnt get a protective cover of snow but actually freeze into ice. kills all crop for that season. heavy rain, it washes it away, a barely colder than average summer and crops gives 1/3 the yield. you have absolutely no idea how shit it is to grow anything but forest here.
t. farmer.

Attached: Morenejord.jpg (1280x960, 543.34K)

Fuck so much SOVL, and firsties dare complaining

>thirdies are actually impressed by that view
Surely you are kidding, that’s looks like any random west coast fjord

Attached: DECF4F30-3CEE-4A35-B29D-857C9F860736.jpg (4032x3024, 2.39M)

kys hope your country gets filled with immigrants and all the white people die there

Attached: 1641931884475.png (680x903, 1.36M)

The last time they probably saw the sun in that valley was 7th June 1864.

STFU

What isn't very obvious from this picture due to the framing and the way it is cropped is the fact that we're full, fuck off

No, you are not full.

How the fuck do people even live in Norway? It's all but mountains and fjords. You can barely drive from one point to another in the country because there's a fuckton of mountains in the way. And in the valleys where people live you can't grow food for shit. I know Sweden isn't that fertile either but we have way more farmland than you and the country is mostly flat, yet you're still at 5 million people. How? Is it because you just eat fish?

Finally someone pointing out what a hassle it is to live next to mountains and fjords. There's a reason no one chooses to live in places like that. Eventually you'll prefer modern convenience over looking at a pretty mountain.

is this normal

Attached: norway.jpg (2048x1365, 922.37K)

Only when your mother comes to visit

heh thats funny

STFU

That is the main reason they sailed to Angloland as vikings to sack them and kidnap women.

Why do Norgayans build underground houses?

yes. all of norway is built on quick clay. the deadliest landslide in modern norwegian history killed 116 people in 1893. many towns here can disappear over night

>quick clay

Attached: apu_looking_at_you.png (657x527, 27.59K)

lol I saw that thread, it's the one where an user asked why Scandi countries are so rich

it was me

You are gay man who is unwilling to admit that Norway's wonderful geography is responsible for its riches

sounds scary

Attached: western finland.png (1857x808, 1.62M)

I meant that the climate and geography is shit because its cold and only rocks. Only 2% is farmland. Im not talking about oil

Lmao looks like central Spain

I always laugh when a Norwegian says they suffer

A village was once wiped away twice. First a tsunami hit the village and killed 61 people then 30 years later another tsunami hit and killed 74 people. After that the village was permanently abondoned .The tsunami was 70m tall