Do Russians feel any shame for this?

Do Russians feel any shame for this?

Attached: Landsat-images-taken-over-several-years-showing-the-drying-up-of-the-Aral-Sea-once-the.jpg (650x366, 73.2K)

why would they
it was kazakhstan and uzbekistan's doing

It was soviet internazies job.
Russians had no agency in this, except the early stage planning that was done in Russian Empire, that has never gone trough any safety checks.

Commies clinged to it trying hard to repeat Russian project of turning south of the current selfproclaimed state of ukraine territory from desert into forest. To show, that they are not worse than Russians.

Considering that they got the final plans from Rand corp and LSE, it's more of a wectern doing, than Russian.

What the hell is this

woman's pussy when they see you are under 6 ft 3 (190 cm)

>innocent fish
YEAH KILL'EM

Attached: Pseudoscaphirhynchus_fedtschenkoi.jpg (880x312, 31.5K)

The Uzbek's did it, not the Russians.

The Soviets actually had planes to refill it by redirecting one of the Siberian rivers

Russians don't feel shame about anything

Jew fish

My geography teacher for some reason taught us about the aral sea and it's decay

Right now I feel a little shame I liberated certain land of Ottomans. Their empire was so progressive and liberal.

Has he explained how it happened with the river basin graphics and so on?

Damn I didn't know you are 150 year old war veteran. I kneel

They stole Michigan?

You have the same problem, it's just underground so it's not as visible.

Do Californians feel shame for draining Lake Merced? 99% of the state doesn't even know Merced had a navigable waterway.

That isn't Russia's fault. It's all the agriculture to the south.

actually it's above ground, the aquifer draining occurs last immediately before an emergency is declared and the government has to ship everyone nestle water bottles, as is done in most of mexico

I've had this happen to me in 2019 and 2020 because I live in an area that lost all it's water, I now have it delivered in 10 gal jugs.

Ussr leaders were either Georgians or hohols

Nigga read about why it actually dried up
Soviets contributed like 10% of the factors that led to it

>man ruins his planet

Attached: o3kZnldJTuI.jpg (613x1024, 92.01K)