Why are they so autistic about race and nationality? Why all they in isolated groups?

Why are they so autistic about race and nationality? Why all they in isolated groups?

Attached: images - 2022-03-28T172803.712.jpg (554x554, 38.25K)

Everything and everyone must fit in one of their predetermined boxes

They feel guilty for not preserving their Old World cultures, so they invented new ones, and try to push these on the rest of the world.

they must assign them to some group so they can jail them for life accordingly
>niggers = ghetto
>whites = nazis
>latinx = cartel nigga

Attached: jak-997.png (785x1000, 504.66K)

only the incels in this site

They care about race so much because a billion different people groups came to America but most not in very big numbers, so instead of self segregating by ethnicity, they chose to segregate by the next best thing: race

Only asians segregate here

immigrants segregate themselves, they do it intentionally because they don't want to speak our language or abide by our customs. anyone who's family has been here since the early 20th century or earlier just lives wherever.

>because they don't want to speak our language or abide by our customs
based, i will not worship niggers and kiss their feet you american pig

none of us do that, though. you believe everything you see on the internet if it's about a country you don't like, this is a sign of low IQ.

I'm black with plenty white and latino friends. The only people who segregate themselves are asians. I think it's because they are scared of getting bullied though

they get bullied for not wanting to be black, i understand them perfectly

>you believe everything you see on the internet
so the hundreds of videos of blm shit are fabricated? this is next level cope

probably, but even if they weren't, "hundreds" is an incredibly small number when you're talking about this country. may as well be 0. the only time i've ever seen a reference to BLM in real life was a bumper sticker on someone's car about 2 miles from my house on my walking route.

you probably live in the middle of nowhere

i live about 45 minutes from a huge city in one of the bluest states in the country.

and i bet you dont live in a city for the reason i was talking about

Nah. It's because they are racist low test bitch ass niggas

Attached: chinks crying.jpg (1280x720, 185.56K)

No one cares about blm since the reforms 2 to 1 year ago.
My gf is black. They got what they want. Demilitarization of the police,body cams and more auditing of police by 3rd parties
Thats how it is designed to work
People march and protest
Things get reformed
Repeat.
2 years it will be a smaller version.

see this is precisely what i'm referring to, you are very out of touch and i believe most Euros on this website are as well.

Europeans tend to be insanely racist but in a weird way.

It's amazing how they don't see they're all way more similar to one another than they are to non-yanks

So you don't make a dire mistake.

Every european wants to genocide gypsies