Das rite imma zoomer

>das rite imma zoomer
>no i cant read analog clock fr fr
>imma 6 ft 5 but half of my homies are taller than me no cap
>job? education? bruh i just wanna watch tiktoks fr fr

Attached: 580.jpg (800x614, 61.35K)

I was born in 97 and feel completely disconnected from both millennials and zoomers

i say this and i look like this

My brother, born in 2007, unironically can not read an analog clock.
I'm born in 1999, theres a huge disconnect between us, though I still love that douchebag.

Attached: 1648315976342.gif (1200x577, 3.77M)

What the fucks is that fr fr thing, they don't do that here (they do everything else)

more like:
>job? education? bruh im jus tryna wanna fuck those hoes on tiktok on god

Its "for real".
I've visited your country and Portugal in September / October and you did not seem that Americanised.
Some of our zoomers do use that and other English phrases

>people born in 2007 are already 15
Holy shit I'm old
This surprised me the most desu. I am completely disconnected from all of this and I thought tiktok was just a funny app for dancing to songs, I had no idea they were using it as a social media app and even less of an idea that people were using it to meet other people to have sex with.

Attached: comment_1647615325gWZwfrzEzYlRmqD8UmuCJu.gif (600x900, 861.4K)

>My brother, born in 2007, unironically can not read an analog clock.
My sister was born in 2008 and she can read one. They still teach kids how to read analog clocks in school. At least where I live and most young zoomers know. Did you live in some shitty place where they never taught it to kids?

They throw random english words, specially taken from their Puerto Rican overlords, but speaking proper english is basically enough of a reason for being bullied in a spanish school. No generation or technology is gonna change centuries of anti-intelectualism.

No cap?

>Did you live in some shitty place where they never taught it to kids?
they teach it too kids here. my guess is that his brother is very young or retarded

>speaking proper english is basically enough of a reason for being bullied in a spanish school
Based

>it to kids

Not really, its why I am surprised.
Hes dumb but not a retard, he is also not the only one among his age who has problems with that.
Hmm I see desu it would make more sense for Spanish people to learn French anyways or not? We could pick between Latin and French.
English is poisonous, we are Americanised to high hell while the French aren't.

>Hes dumb but not a retard,
You mean he has problems with paying attention? Would you say he's more sociable than you are? Maybe try talking to him and knocking some reason into his zoomer head.

lol wtf I'm an '03 zoomie and just picked up on how to read them since they're still around all over, but was never specifically taught how to read one in school. Did moomertards fr fr have to be taught that shit in class?

>You mean he has problems with paying attention?
Its alright.
>Would you say he's more sociable than you are? Maybe try talking to him and knocking some reason into his zoomer head.
Nah he sits at home playing FIFA and Apex on his Xbox with friends via voice chat.

Maybe he learned it but never saw a reason to apply it in real life due to digital clocks that he forgot? Kinda surprising since this is easy stuff and you can easily figure it out on your own.
I'm born in 2001 and I learned it in school. So did all my younger sisters. I work as a teacher now and they still teach this stuff starting in 1st grade.

>I work as a teacher now
Man i am pathetic.
I dropped out of college and you're already a teacher

Don't be. I almost dropped out too since I'm retarded. I'm still studying and haven't finished my bachelors since I'm kinda behind due to my bad decisions. This is just a temporary job to pay for college.

>imma 6 ft 5 but half of my homies are taller than me no cap
i hate this so much
why do zoomers have to worship height SO much? i know being tall was always a good thing but its like its literally the zoomer religion is height