/brit/

Sexual tension edition

Attached: 1648391846305.jpg (962x683, 157.82K)

i hate w*men

feeling full of vim, vigour, lust, passion and intense desire

anime

grime

*whacks you on the head with a frying pan*

Attached: FA3C528A-386D-4060-A307-45CD8805BB2C.jpg (828x164, 65.83K)

are scotland still cucked with 'rona restrictions. fancy a little weeks hike but if i can't comfortably indulge in pubs and cafes without mask and tracing shit I'll give it a miss

Can't be fucked taking dogberg on his walk

you ever wear a plaid skirt

she has an interestingly shaped chin

get the lead out and see how gassed he is

>plaid
FOY

he won’t be pleased

need finlad's military service finished pronto so we can have him back full-time

Still have to wear masks but a lot of people don't bother anymore, contact tracing isn't a thing anymore however

sanna marin sex arse

Attached: artworks-FiCS5oDfoDZTAUUh-rgXiSw-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 52.63K)

need an app that reads /brit/ posts to me while I sleep

emma got even more peng

Attached: emma-watson-ee-british-academy-film-awards-2022-23.jpg (1280x1920, 197.6K)

Someone needs to tell Scotland that Covid is cancelled now that the media isn't reporting on it anymore.

do you think he’s being used as a barracks sex toy

Attached: 1646233059268m.jpg (1024x585, 77.37K)

can hear the xenomorph creeping about downstairs
i'm keeping quiet

been drinking mostly nothing but beer and the odd vodka cruiser since i was 15

they were meant to remove masks in March but then due to the current increase in cases it got pushed back for Two More Weeks© with it now looking increasingly likely (read: guaranteed) to be continued again at the next update.

Many people not arsed any more though. See a noticeable decrease in adherence on public transport although in supermarkets they're still worn by almost everyone

*whips out a pack of salt and shake*

cider and vodka man, me.

mine mostly comes out at night
mostly

#
>Norwich Youth Court was told he had used hacking tool software
Readily available for “free”, backdoored to the 99s. The only type of fraud the youth in this country is upto is identity fraud and credit card fraud. The latter becoming less and less popular due to security getting upgraded. OTP etc. They mainly target gullible retards use their identity to sign up for benefits and get an advance on the payment or take out a loan in their name. Popular during the lockdown as it was all over the phone. No need to go to the job centre. The clever people made a lot of money during lockdown by defrauding the government out of bounce back loans

mikey definitely watched the wolf of wall street and thought the main guy was just like him

Asian women are made for big med cocks (french)

probably not, he seems to be doing alright when he gets leave and pops in to say hello

ever thought of the occasional glass of water?

once again england being superior
we've not had them for ages and nobody bothers any more

i wear my sunglasses at night

Why not join her downstairs?

Attached: 1647841861332.jpg (1792x2540, 2.51M)

>cider
too much sugar
have never vomited from beer, but I have vomited from cider
and let me tell you, it genuinely felt like I was dying
haven't touched it since

Why? Because of the common knowledge I’m posting. Get a clue you insecure retard

catberg keeps shitting in the bath tub

would buy

I mean mikey lives in a camper van on a windy stretch of land in northen england with 50 other camper vans. This when the police isnt evicting them for the 100th time. In the summer he tours england, from the tip of cornwall to the scottish border, stealing copper. The rest of the year he scrapes by living on government handouts. Imagine trying to bring a girl home to that.

Attached: 1647792556116.png (1000x871, 407.9K)

never heard of it

Attached: 965.jpg (680x850, 79.27K)

literally me aha

Attached: End_Stage_Coomer.png (640x972, 503.78K)

put a tin of soup in your microwave
it's cheap

Attached: high res jamie oliver 63.jpg (1200x1200, 173.27K)

Me? I'm a gin and tonic man.

Attached: __opt__aboutcom__coeus__resources__content_migration__liquor__2019__09__18090535__Gin-and-Tonic-720x720-recipe-c2e32c4cf53c4ed7a4de20af8e862a12.jpg (720x720, 69.6K)

seething

it's in a bad mood

Mikey watching Tyler Durden in Fight Club and downloading his entire personality.

they linked up?

>Anglish can't comprehend having a functional government that minimizes the spread of disease

don't even have a 'circle'

I know

might have a few delusions of grandiosity

Based sigma grindset poster

personally im really smart but dont have a job and post here all day

ktim

lool
based

Contemplating making an investment tool that works solely on the concentration of pink wojaks on Any Forums. Essentially it would scrape all the images in the Any Forums catalog, process the pixels in them all and create an output based on the balance between pink wojaks and green wojaks to inform investment decisions.

Could potentially also create a separate process to calibrate based on bear/bull frog images though that would have more variance due to the inconsistency of colours in those images.

ktim

ktiy

>scroteland in charge of public health

Attached: _116090531_optimised-02_international_comparison_2020-nc.png (2666x3750, 188.64K)

this already exists

Get on my level lads

Attached: DUKE.png (1056x320, 43.23K)

ktiaeitt

all i lack at this point in life is a gf and any sort of real qualifications

link?

kidkwtm

Mental how I recognise this colour scheme.

Mikey is this true

www.virus.com

kyyd

arse minge bollocks twat

don’t have it mate, you will have to ask Any Forums

Attached: A38D3276-A317-40C5-9CDF-D3EF752AD6E5.jpg (890x434, 84.88K)

Travelled back to the scene of where I last had sex (three years ago) on the weekend

It was emotional

John McAfee just floated through the ceiling and gave this the thumbs up.

might start replying to people pretending to be the person they're quoting

Me? Not me

kytislm
kek

why are they like this?

ever been catfished

Sometimes when I'm depressed I'll go on memory walks around the city. Mostly to places where my oneitis used to live

Jesus at least let him finnish

No I don't talk to women online or offline or engage with them in any way and also I'm a virgin.

ever think the two are correlated?

>kytislm
Kill your ... this is so like me?

Attached: PepePhone.png (112x112, 10.41K)

How do we combat Al Qumer?

yeah but what about men pretending to be women

Kek yeah that is literally me

I used to drive past my ex’s house on purpose occasionally so I could relive the memory of pulling up outside her house

wagwam mandem

deadly exposures living up on the Euro Cape Breton

Still think my policy to enforce a limit of a maximum of two properties per person or entity, and to ban all non-resident ownership of UK properties, would sort out the housing crisis in a heartbeat

Plus Diego would lose a shitload of money and be forced to get a real job so obviously that's a massive benefit

got a sexy voice but im ugly

yes blud wys

Might have a nap for an hour or so. Feeling very dozy

Attached: 37c.png (640x479, 23.73K)

Mine was a one-night stand whose name and number I deleted from my phone on the bus back home but I appreciate the feels all the same

wtf lmao
why is she trying to kiss macron

Attached: sad.png (640x680, 769.67K)

sometimes when you lots talk about a personality i think you're talking about me. I could be asf or diego, just clicked right now

You should get a common camper gas alarm in your camper van mikey

even through the darkest days
this fire burns
always

SO I CAN SO I CAN

could probably fap to macron shagging finn-sana

oooh mikey mikey

Doing my weekly shop with an ingrown toenail was a truly Herculean effort the likes of which none of you could ever hope to match, the pain was simply extraordinary
After 5 minutes of the walk to the shop I had to find a big stick to use as a walking aid, got some funny looks from the cars that went by
Got my custard creams and 'za though so that's the main thing

ending all immigration and building more houses is the only way

the bird

You can smell gas

Oh wanker wanker

Just shagged will smiths wife

Rorkey porky bacon of thigh.
Squealed like a pig and made mum cry
All the queen's psychs and all the queen's docs
Couldn't put rorkey back on top

dozy cunt

HELLO MR GAS MAN