Modern Europeans are pale black people. Act like them in relation to America too

Modern Europeans are pale black people. Act like them in relation to America too.

Attached: 527D009F-3F12-4AE4-B1F4-9F732F7AF3D6.jpg (3464x2758, 794.16K)

No, sorry. The only interaction with American culture I get is on Any Forums

>t. Entire existence based off of American money

>1% gdp nato spending

>basically a welfare nigger

Attached: 994C6CB3-EF81-428C-A477-2CBAAA0C3948.jpg (960x1328, 110.82K)

Shut the fuck up. Now dismantle rest of your welfare state to shore up EVROPAn defense and prepare to die for us slave boi. America is the most pathetic """""superpower"""""" in history in that its supposed vassals are actually in control.

>Let me tell you how Europeans

>has bases in euro countries
>want euro countries to pay for them

not gonna happen mutt, you dont pay you leave and CHINA will take your place, simple as

>gib me gibs but I is in charge

>you is white but you can’t talk about black issues, anyways white people do…

lol nigger you have fleets in every ocean and bases in every continent, and an economy that is twenty times Italy's size, don't pretend all that money is only going to europe just because you invest 3% of it in military shit while the UK only invests 2

Isn't NATO an american venture anyway? They'll hold until 2025 to get to 2% and why wouldn't that be smart?

This is a shill post to sow division in NATO. Been seeing a lot of these

You think China doesn’t hate your guts for the century of humiliation? The century Chinas entire policy is based on?

Lmao you’re in for a rude awakening

>small subset

Worshipping niggers is quintessential White American culture. The fact that you didn't dare calling them niggers in your OP is another proof of this.

>gib me gibs but I is in charge
It hurts doesn't it, but deep down you know I'm right. When European freedoms were at stake we sent Americans into Middle east to beeld the muslim menace. When Europeans decided that Gaddafi must go we made you do it. When Eurocrisis hit we demanded a tribute from US and got it. When Europeans decided that Ukraine needs supporting we made you do it. You had one person that tried to upset this arrangement, Trump, but European powers decided that he must go so the election was rigged for European slave boi Biden. And there's absolutely nothing you can do about it because deep down you like being a cuck.

Attached: 1643895167917.jpg (853x1000, 368.9K)

No I hate your guts because retarded European cake and eat it too mentality is the reason I’m paying a shit ton more money at the pump

projection, much dumbshit? i find news of niggers raping european women all the time, nothing is done about it. here niggers get shot routinely.

the reason why you're paying more money at the pump is that your retard former president spent four years antagonizing european countries and therefore they got closer to russia

white americans:black americans=europeans:white americans

Das rite, Europeans rule over you slave boi, you have to suffer for us to prosper. It's just the way of things.

>BUT TRUMP

Attached: 01e7df6f4b3ecb80705b4ee7536a0ba01.jpg (1000x1500, 98.71K)

>euros are so powerful they make amerimutts poorer
holy based

The former president hated you because you’re worthless parasites and you made the situation worse

Also >muh trump

nice reply, retard. you spend years attacking an entire continent and licking Putin's asshole clean and then you become surprised when it starts to diversify its energy sources. fuck off

>another euro/nigger trait

>being incapable of admitting faults and mess ups

you sure spend more time thinking about us than we about you lol. go get a burger

lol enjoy paying more for your gas retarded obese subhuman

>>being incapable of admitting faults and mess ups
There's no faults or mess ups cuck. The system is working as intended. Now get back to work boi. I need to enjoy my neet bux and peace and freedom and you need to work for it bitch.

the former president simply wanted us to fuck off while he focused on China, in the mean time he tried to destroy our steel industry. surprise: europe saw the United States as an unreliable partner and got closer to Russia and China. that's the strategy you voted for, morons. when the petrodollar will cease to exist you're going to understand that the United States isn't just wasting money abroad