APOLOGIZE

Attached: 8.jpg (1080x1261, 485.32K)

fake
theres no arabic speakers anywhere around here

Now do indo-european languages

Kenya at least try to be more hospitable with your new neighbours?

how's life in Kenya?

craziest part or perhaps the reason this happened is because the arabic elite actually refused to integrate with their subjects unlike every other conquering nation on earth.
also
>france not shown

U MAYYAD?

But shouldn’t this have slowed their expansion drastically and made governing much more difficult

You are the same shit as Nazis.

son, this is an indo-evropean world

Attached: 1637998276505.png (1479x1361, 1.58M)

Shut the fuck up goy

Attached: gigachad.png (1280x1280, 1.9M)

you will never be a real jew, you have no jewish nose, you have no ashekanzi iq, you have no jewish mom upbringing

How about I drag my cut cock across your vatnik face so you can check if I'm a real jew or not?

>I will become bigger and invade my neighbors and genocide everyone in my path
vs
>I havent had a country for thousands of years and have been persecuted for thousands of years and want a homeland that I can govern myself without fear of being persecuted

You guys just get conquered by everyone.

they are the same, germs only united in the 19th century. They also inhabited apl of eastern europe 2k years ago

Have you checked your new neighbor Hafeez Mujadded from Pakistan?

eventually it’ll be too much to bear - you’ll buy a rope, tie a noose, put it around your neck, and plunge into the cold abyss. your parents will find you, heartbroken but relieved that they no longer have to live with the unbearable shame and disappointment.
they’ll bury you with a headstone marked with your birth name "hugo garcia", and every passerby for the rest of eternity will know a spaniard is buried there
your body will decay and go back to the dust, and all that will remain of your legacy is a skeleton that is unmistakably iberian.

Oh the thread is about that?
Well Kenya is based

>unlike every other conquering nation on earth
Cleopatra was the first Ptolemaic ruler of Egypt to speak Egyptian, and that was 300 years after the dynasty was founded.

how many egyptians spoke greek at that point?
and i wasn't being 100% literal, and the ptolemaics aren't exactly on the shortlist of great conquerers. also see: all the other hellenistic kingdoms that integratex with the locals

Kek