Smokes weed

>smokes weed
>fucks random girls outside of marriage
>drinks alcohol
>comit violent acts
>muh I have to eat halal
>omg is that pork? I can't eat that!
Why are m*slims like this?

Attached: IMG_20220328_015445.jpg (1080x1315, 284.96K)

Idk my friend doesn't drink and no sex sex.

who are you quoting?

I do neither of those sins. Whatever "muslims" you found is the westernized ones.

Every single m*slim faggots in Canada. They do everything against their Quran except muh pork. M*slims are the most disgusting and hypocrite people I've ever seen.

Indonesians are respectable. It's honestly the ar*b m*slims that I hate.

Based

Because muslims are subhuman i dont know why God invented the muslim race

Don't speak ill of your ancestors like that.

We civilized you

That's basically much of young turk and Israeli/Pali

>comit violent acts
sorry for all the violent acts I happened to "comit". Actually, disregard that since I'm not even muslim, just a darkoid.

Ar*b m*slims are almost as violent as niggers. They go around dressed like niggers and demanding respect from everyone they cross path with. I don't know why Trudcuck mass imported these subhumans here.

I agree.

They are simply degenerates who happen to not like pork. I bet if pork meat was somehow super delicious they would eat it, too.

>I don't know why Trudcuck mass imported these subhumans
because he's a faggot.
>Ar*b m*slims are almost as violent as niggers
just the ones who believe in cuckslam. I don't believe in it and I'm perfectly fine. Also it's always weird seeing an alt-right canadian, there's nothing wrong with it but it seems a little bizarre since you guys are always stereotyped as a bunch of welcoming nice guys, muslims and nigs must be real insufferable to piss guys like you off. Damn.

Pork is both Haram and disgusting. Even if someone becomes secular/westernized and ignore the Haram part, they can't just overcome something they grew up considering disgusting.
Now stop asking the same question everyday and find something more useful to do with your life.

>muslims and nigs must be real insufferable to piss guys like you off
Every major city is infested with them. I'd rather chinks and pajeets over these animals.

yeah, at least those guys are mainly just outsourced workers.

Because as with most religious normalfags its about identity, not the truth

Agreed.
Almost all the muslim kids at school all were commiting crimes and doing bad shit.
It's a shame because we got a muslim kid who came here halfway through high school who was really nice (he was unironically too good and nice for our school) and he was twisted by the shitty muslim kids and now he drinks, swears, etc.

>>smokes weed
Never smoked a cigarette in my life
>>fucks random girls outside of marriage
Still virgin
>>drinks alcohol
Tried once, threw up because of the awful taste. Never again.
>>comit violent acts
If you consider fighting classmates in elementary school years ago, then yes
>>muh I have to eat halal
Everything here is halal :DD
>>omg is that pork? I can't eat that!
I've never seen a pig up close :D
>Why are m*slims like this?
I'm not a muslim.

Attached: 1645737621638.png (853x620, 51.45K)

Because men crave sex, not pork. Those undisciplined buffoons want the culture part of being Muslim not the pious part.
Pajeets I understand it's cheap labor and pussywhipped men that you don't feel threatened by but Chinese why? Aren't they making your property prices skyrocket?