Uhh Eurobros?

Uhh Eurobros?

Attached: Average IQ China.jpg (1440x1432, 293.64K)

What diversity does to a mf

based retards

better be retarded than to serve the elite.

Asians are smart, it's a well-known fact. But they're crazy and loud as fuck -__-

Yeah but we have the creativity gene tho

The traditional cope is that the Chinese figures are taken from select neighbourhoods and schools in Shanghai, and China keeps all their midwits in the interior

Damn I didn't know Iceland was so close to britany

>better be retarded than to serve the elite.
>

Attached: american-flag-975095_1280.jpg (1280x853, 197.6K)

How? I've seen so many liveleak videos where the Chinese do some absolutely retarded things.

Chinks are obsessed with IQ and PISA scores because it's the only thing they have. They would kill their entire family to live in some European cunts

Aren't the Chinks notorious for cheating?

who moved iceland

>believing any number coming out of China

Americans routinely move Alaska and carribean sea territories around as if it were nothing.

IQ doesn't define intelligence, however. Most inventions have and still come out of Europe. Asians don't invent anything, they just improve upon concepts that have already been invented. They only came up with gunpowder and paper.

IQ tests are all about looking at weird shapes and interpreting vague patterns, the Chinese language is just that, a bunch of weird shapes with vague meaning, I mean it makes sense that they're slightly better at IQ tests.

Attached: Jeremy-Clarksons-last-Top-Gear-Episode.png (1200x1200, 1.35M)

i dont bother myself with IQ because its pseudo science build upon the idea of how to detect and solve problems reason why asian score the highest is because they force literal kids to study calculus at middle school

however according to personal experience i noticed that alot of asians lack in brightness creativity and spirit and they dont seem that smart or intelligent to me

Attached: EiJfY1QXsAAT74E.jpg (1200x1200, 112.62K)

>Be China
>Have three Nobel Prizes

i mean its safe to say that slavs are the most unlearned people on earth even Africans know more than them

Retard. Alaska teleports of its own accord. We jus track it

huh? the ussr (they had at least 3 slavs btw) developed some nasty tech 1945 to 1991, developed and spread an entire political ideology with influence from Vietnam to Cuba and shaped the modern world with their nearly single handed defeat of the Axis forces from 1941-45. I'm no fan of the USSR's government but any honest person will admit that this Slavic superpower shaped the modern world

>Slavic superpower
kek
all relied on non slavs with in russian territory and outside of it
they are subhumanoids they arent shit