How long do you think they'll hold on until they start importing immigrants?

How long do you think they'll hold on until they start importing immigrants?

Attached: file.png (822x1053, 920.66K)

Tokyo is like 20% chinese, user. The replacement has already begun.

They already import immigrants since the 70s

Line must go up. Can't have less people to share the resources...

If you are talking about Europeans, Africans, Arabs or Latinos, then never.
If you are talking about other asians then this already happened.
SEAmonkeys are not uncommon in Japan.

Attached: 1637941586686.jpg (1045x1255, 138.94K)

They have literally twice the birthrate of S. Korea or China

lmao wut?

Attached: asia fertility rate.png (747x442, 279.53K)

Japan is 97% Japanese, exclude ainu and ryuken and it’s 95% Japanese. Japan is still an ethnostate. What will happen to Japan is we‘ll see a lot of ghost villages, towns and even cities as everything constricts to major metro areas.

They'll just devolve into a glorified US military base eventually. I have no doubt US black/white bucks will breed enough jap women to create an even more powerful fifth column of american-japanese mutts that will help to bring the cunt even closer to the US in the coming years.

Attached: japan nigger lover.png (1010x735, 572.47K)

japan is extremely overpopulated, why would they need more people?

>I have no doubt US black/white bucks will breed enough jap women to create an even more powerful fifth column of american-japanese mutts that will help to bring the cunt even closer to the US in the coming years.
You only have 50k Americans in those bases, bro.
They will not even make a dent in japanese demographics and from what I read it seems like latinos are pretty common in the military, more common than blacks at least.

Attached: 1617593146070.jpg (281x328, 18.23K)

Attached: iceland america2.png (783x599, 55.62K)

No way lel

>why would they need more people?
Japan is relevant because of their economy, if the population goes down, the economy shrinks and Japan becomes irrelevant and dominated by China

They would let their entire cunt get BLACKED by the US before they surrendered to China.

Hopefully in time for me to have the money needed for a 4th home in Japan. Kyomachoya look so cool

Stay out of my homeland.

Attached: images.png (553x554, 26.89K)

I can save them

They need some help

Attached: images - 2022-03-27T124549.850.jpg (554x554, 35.93K)

Why would they need to import anybody? Why isn't it okay to just have a smaller population than you used to?

Lower population means less consumption which means less growth which means less money for rich job creators.

>money for rich job creators.
I fucking knew it. Basically nobody else cares.

I mean if you have a pension/retirement account or even dabble in stocks you should probably care about that shit.

birthrate is a meme, we're talking about a country with a third of america's population on a fucking island, with a stable af economy (yea stagnation is fine, line going up all the time is a burger meme), that just means the younger population will have acess to more than a fucking bathroom sized hole in tokyo to live

The constant inflation means that young people will never own property unless they inherit it.

>NOOOOO WTF INFINITE GROWTH I HAVE TO PAY FOR MY PENSION AHHHHH
Reasoning like this makes the situation immensely worse, hence housing crisis in the UK

yea because the youth thats inheriting that shit surely will live better if more people are around to take off the few living spaces available
after all the retarded boomers die off then it will all become vacant and the lack of demand will lower supply

fucking burgers and the obsession of living a rat race for who has the most shekels

Attached: 16043437232154.jpg (420x420, 66.75K)

I don't know if I believe this. Iceland is a very tiny place, they don't even have 500k habitants. This would have fucked Iceland's demographic big time.
Actually, I'm 100% sure this is fake, doesn't even make sense

Attached: 1624902614985.png (227x222, 74.03K)

It's over 70 years and counts their descendants. It's the academic equivalent of clickbait.