This is when you say n***a to black people in USA

Attached: nouvellevague-20220328-115454-000.jpg (1600x1107, 253.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/T0zD0qU6wQg
youtu.be/myjEoDypUD8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Slapping a man over a woman that cheats on him... come on bro...

youtu.be/T0zD0qU6wQg
Absolute state of current Korea

>KEEP MY WIFE'S NAME OUT OF YOUR FUCKIN' MOUTH!

I would have just said, "Then tell your wife to keep my dick out of hers," and then run off stage and hop on the first flight out of town.

Attached: pepe gentleman gun.png (929x1175, 370.67K)

his korean is pretty good ngl

>you mean our wife?

besides, bitch looks like j.i. jane lmaoooo

Classy gentlemen: totally appropriate joke and totally civilized reaction

pretty cool pic
no idea what happened neither I care

Was it staged? Will Smith looked like he was seething.

Qrd, just woke up

At the Oscars, Chris Rock makes a joke about will smith's wife being bald.
Will then goes and slaps Chris.
The joke was about how she should be on a movie called GI Jane 2, because she's bald like a soldier I think, and a reference to the American movie GI Joe.

How dare subhuman Chris Rock even breath the same air as Will Smith and why was this the first Oscar he ever received?
Fucked this world, man.

Attached: 1628337164819.jpg (1255x971, 161.9K)

Chris Rock makes fun of Jada being bald because of her condition.
Will Smith bitch slaps him.
What happens afterwards will SHOCK you.
Watch here: youtu.be/myjEoDypUD8

>irrelevant awards dedicated to the goyest of goys pedophiles for movies that are getting shittier every year
>need to get the ratings up
>manufacture made up drama for PR purposes

Attached: Tiresome.gif (534x338, 1.45M)

The nigga stole the other nigga's KFC nuggets

It makes sense if it’s staged since Oscars viewership is declining.

OTOH, this makes Will Smith look retarded and ruins his le nice black man image. Also Chris Rock looked really confused afterward

Meh. Will smith slapped chris rock for making fun of her disease that makes her bald and other shit. He then cusses him out.

Honestly I'D have done the same. Thats crossing a line. Shes probably pretty insecure about her looks due to how our society works, especially because she is a woman. Imagine that someone makes a joke about that shit right at the Oscars for everyone to see... thats just evil and malicious. I can see why he did it.

it'd be the same level of fucked as if Chris rock would be making a joke about how Peter dinklage could have acted as an umpa lumpa.

What if she despised you and shit talked you and cheated on you?

well obviously depends on if i forgave her and cuck myself kek.

ricky gervais has said far worse. especially about people's looks. she has alopecia, it's just hair loss, mostly in patches. lots of people get it. she can at least afford all the best treatments for it.

Do that in Austria and see what happens to you even if the attacked person doesn't press charges.

I agree. I don't think she deserved that even if she's a cheating skank.

Why are they still married then?

>she can at least afford all the best treatments for it.
It dies nothing. The hair just goes and is gone forever. The immune system attacks the follicles and no follicles means no hair