Blue= based

Blue= based
Red= chuds

Attached: 2B7F8C78-8E0C-4992-A61A-D164AFDC1645.jpg (1242x1255, 542.87K)

>germany

apologize for what? bringing civilization to the new world? It was going to happen sooner or later.
>Here's free tapwater, electricity and internet
>NOOO FUCK WYTPEEPOL I WANT TO GO BACK TO RAPING NEIGHBORING TRIBES AND MARRYING 6 YEAR OLD GIRLS

Attached: 363E0A2A-7356-458B-916C-BB4415043C52.png (747x747, 191.96K)

Also doesn't count as colonization but conquest whenever you don't exterminate the natives but just convert them to your religion and culture.

>occupied Ireland highlighted in blue

The Spaniards have no moral ground on savagery

I'd prefer Spain not apologizing. They're I'm such a bleak state it is sad to put them on pair with other European countries. If colonizers were the fathers of colonies, Spain would be the looser father without a job, sleeping and stinking.

America brought all of that to LATAM. Spain didn't have internet until 2010 lmao.

Colonialism brought none of those things to people tho

Spain kept us in the medieval fucking ages as late as the 1890s.

Apologies are useless for the overexploited counties

Attached: 1646850310509.jpg (550x492, 69.13K)

>Japan
>apologize

>Portugal didn't say anything because they were colonized by the Brazilian Empire.

Attached: Screenshot_20220325-040016.png (929x871, 659.58K)

Why should we apologise for
>building railways and other infrastructure (that they've left to decay)
>bringing modern medicine to their forsaken lands, allowing their population to grow to their current levels
>restoring their monuments and historical landmarks
Unlike Germany or Belgium we also haven't committed any large-scale massacres in Africa. We really have nothing to apologise for, Africans should grow a spine.

Sneed=Feed and Seed
Chuck=Feeduck and Seeduck

Not all colonies and colonizers are created equal.

Attached: image.jpg (1000x3043, 1.95M)

I want your cunt as the 51st state

>bringing civilization
bringing western civilization
which is a crime against humanity

There are many countries missing in this map.

Italy and their invasion of all of Western Europe during Roman era. Turkey and its invasion of the Balkans. The Arabs for their invasion of North Africa, the Iberian Peninsula, southern Italy and half of France. Sweden and the Gothic conquests. Mongolia and its conquest of China, India etc etc.

Brits only colonial sins are Ireland and Israel.

Arabs never controlled half of France. The only parts of France that were ever under Muslim control are Narbonne and Roussillon.

>Not all colonies and colonizers are created equal.
True.

Attached: PNG file at sector 805984.png (2714x1254, 201.96K)

They killed more in India.

British Empire
>settler colonies, Nelson Mandela (a terrorist who killed thousands), microstates, cherrypicked pictures of shitholes
Cute cherrypicking. Egypt is on the verge of collapse and Jordan is less safe than most French Muslim colonies.

I honestly don't know why we don't simply annex the Philippines, South Korea, Japan, Taiwan and the EU. Our politicians preach sovereignty but we're already cultural imperialists

Because you'd lose harder than Russia is losing in Ukraine if you tried that

Apologizing for creating us would be actually offensive.

Your country is shit, ok, we agree, but it's not Spain's fault.

Attached: Emilio Aguinaldo arrepentido.png (1051x627, 612.29K)

Debatable, but in any case the Muslims conquered some areas of France and they should apologize for it before demanding an apology from France.

seething little worm