It's funny cause it's true

it's funny cause it's true

Attached: one of us.png (640x640, 358.25K)

People in my country's subreddit got mad at this meme few days ago.

>Hello is this the banan department?
>I want to make a delivery...

Attached: Monkin.jpg (600x539, 35.86K)

Will ukraine need immense immigration in order to get its economy back in good shape after the dust settles?

I don't get it. Explain.

Lmao no one's going back. This is what all ukies were hoping was going to happen now that they have access to the EU for free

Yeah, but Russians will still be hated

Nah they will pump out tons of new hohols. The ones that left won't come back they are having sex sex sex with yuropoors as we are speaking to get passports.

Apparently joking about Ukraine is not accepted there.

Only women and children tho. How come they aren’t sending women on the front lines to get raped and killed by vatnik hordes they all deserve it.

>you can surrender all your freedoms or die

Attached: mad.png (267x296, 119.96K)

I don't understand the image that OP posted.

Attached: 1648392615886.jpg (600x602, 24.48K)

wtf I thought Indonesians were supposed to be based fence-sitters

Ukraine couldn't join NATO because of they still disputed crimea

ukrainians thought west will turn them into poland but now it's syria (they even have actual ISIS fighters there)

Attached: я европеец я украинец.png (960x1280, 2.81M)

Kek based

and who's to blame for that?

Lmao

>freedoms
>jewkraine
nigga please

Attached: 1638027776987.png (526x526, 501.57K)

that is... not my problem

ukrainians mostly
do you really think russia would be against them joining EU and being a normal country? as in becoming prosperous etc, EU is a economic alliance not military one if I am not mistaken
instead they pushed anti-russian narrative for DECADES(some people mistakenly believe that it all started when evil putin stole crimea), roleplayed as nazis and did plenty of other retarded stuff you're unaware of because they don't make it to german news articles and there is a language barrier

I don't understand why westerners even try to talk shit about this whole ukraine fiasco considering the fact that you're as clueless about it as average russian is clueless about your inner politics

Attached: геть.jpg (1000x950, 225.44K)