DUDE JUST BE A SLAVE

>DUDE JUST SLAVE AWAY AT A 9-5 JOB FOR 47 YEARS UNTIL YOU REACH A SPECIFIC AGE WHERE YOU'LL PROBABLY BE DEAD OR NOT MUCH BETTER OFF THAN BIDEN THE WANNABE PRESIDENT SO JEWISH BOOMERS GET RICHER, SINGLE MOTHERS AND FAGS AND BLACK APES STRONGER, AND DIVERSITY MORE POWERFUL AND EVERLASTING

>DUDE JUST DO ALL OF SAID ABOVE SIMPLY BECAUSE SAID JEWS STARTED FROM BEING MERCHANTS IN THE ROMAN EMPIRE, PLAGUED THEIR WAY TO THE TOP OF THE EMPIRE AND EVERY SUBSEQUENT CIVILIZATION, SUCCESSFULLY GOT AWAY WITH LYING ABOUT A MASOCHISTIC FANTASY FAIRYTALE AKA THE HOLOCAUST, THEN GAVE MINORITIES RIGHTS SO THEY COULD THEN MAKE DIVERSITY COMPANIES PROFITABLE AND POPULAR THROUGH BLACKROCK INVESTMENT FUNDS AND DESTROY FAMILY UNITY

>DUDE JUST DONT BE SELF SUFFICIENT AND LET ME CRIPPLE YOU IN EVERY FACET OF LIFE FROM TOP TO BOTTOM: FROM CIRCUMCISION, TO CORN SYRUP AND SEED OILS, AND THE SLAVE TIER EDUCATION SYSTEM, MICROPLASTICS IN EVERYTHING, MEDIA AND CORPORATE LEVEL BRAINWASHING, AOC LAWS SO YOU CANT BREED UNTIL SHE IS INFERTILE AND A HEALTHCARE SYSTEM THAT IS AN EMPIRE OF CORRUPTION TO TOP IT ALL OFF OR ELSE YOU'RE ANTISEMITIC

>DUDE JUST BE A SLAVE

Attached: 1643900754396s.jpg (250x207, 6.06K)

Take your meds. If you want kids stop being an incel and make kids. Tons, if not the majority of women want children in their early-mid 20s

I hate poor people and I hate retarded people. There, I said it. I feel no shame in abusing poor retards goyim for my own financial gain.

I'll be a slave so my son can be a slave and my grandson too, but some day my blood will be free thanks to the process I initiated

>>DUDE JUST DO ALL OF SAID ABOVE SIMPLY BECAUSE SAID JEWS STARTED FROM BEING MERCHANTS IN THE ROMAN EMPIRE, PLAGUED THEIR WAY TO THE TOP OF THE EMPIRE AND EVERY SUBSEQUENT CIVILIZATION
hmmm akshually jews were hated and presecuted during pretty much the entire existance of the empire and almost all emperors have comitted hate crimes or authorized the presecution of jews

I hate people who failed school.

>just make kids you can't support financially so you can become even more of a slave while creating a new geenration of poor wageslaves who own nothing

>FOR 47 YEARS
Honestly doubt 47 years being enough.

mfw i can just go innawoods and homestead my life away till i get mauled by a pack of coyotes

Attached: 1616459491072.jpg (736x728, 176.63K)

Why do people have to be so political in their hatred of modern cultural norms?
Why the fuck can't you just find the whole 9-5 work life shitty without ranting about jews, and liberals and other dogwhistle shit?

>i have to work to provide for myself
horrifying

Based, pooroids will suffer, regardless of the time period of generation

who are you quoting?

I will never wageslave in brownentina

Here he is. I found him

In the modern society: yes, it is horrifying.

What?

Because if not for jews/niggers/capitalists they'd have to blame themselves for being fat losers

Being a slave to the system is ok you retarted commie

That's what I said. there is no reason I should have to put any effort into maintaining my lifestyle when I can drag other people down and make them provide that lifestyle for me.

Based. NEETs will inherit the earth.

Yes and the gibs will be fantastic when all the working people are gone and we no longer have to subsidize roads, farmers, and industry. It will truly be paradise.

No need to worry about that because we will all be dead before that happens.

>DUDE JUST STUDY COMPUTER SCIENCE AND LEARN ALL KNOWN ALGORITHMS IN EXISTENCE AND ALL DATA STRUCTURES REGARDLESS OF HOW OBSCURE THEY ARE JUST LEARN CALCULUS I II III IIII AND LINEAR ALGEBRA I II III AND ALL OF STATISTICS AND TOPOLOGY AND ABSTRACT ALGEBRA AND NUMBER THEORY AND CRYPTOGRAPHY AND DYNAMIC SYSTEMS AND ALL OPTIMIZATION TECHNIQUES PROGRAMMING PARADIGMS CONCURRENT PROGRAMMING DISTRIBUTED COMPUTING THEORY OF COMPUTATION COMPILERS OPERATING SYSTEMS THEN GRAPHS GRAPHICS AND GRAPHIXXX ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE .NET CORE POSTGRES SQLSERVER MYSQL SQLTHIS SQLTHAT MONGODB NOSQL(HAHA) SPRING BOOT ANGULAR REACT VUE NEST.JS NODE.JS NIGGERS.JS JSP JAVASCRIPT ES5 ES6 ES7 C C++ C# F# D HASKELL SCALA ADA ELIXIR RUBY AND RUBY ON RAILS CLOJURE JAVA 7 JAVA 11 GO RUST BASH PYTHON THEN INTERN AT FAGMAN IT'S EASY JUST DO ALL THAT WHILE WORKING TWO SHIFTS AT MCDONALDS BEUCASE YOUR PARENTS KICKED YOU OUT OF THE HOUSE AT 18 AFTER THAT YOU CAN JUST WAGESLAVE FOR 55 YEARS IN THE CODE MINES DEALING WITH OFFICE POLITICS AND BEING FED PROGRESSIVE PROPAGANDA AND THEN INVEST ALL THE PENNIES YOU EARN JUST SO YOU HAVE A SLIGHT CHANCE AT FINALLY BEING AT PEACE WITH YOURSELF IF YOU INVEST PERFECTLY THAT IS AND DON'T GET CAUGHT IN RUGPULL AFTER RUGPULL HAHA BRO IF YOUR PARENTS COULD BUY A HOUSE AT 25 SO CAN YOU AT 75! JUST PERSEVERE BRO LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 1631275657360.png (379x397, 126.34K)