In the US, Latinos only mingle with black people and not whites

In the US, Latinos only mingle with black people and not whites
Don't listen to people who claim that the white an Latino communities are integrated, it's not true at all.

Attached: kodakblack.jpg (828x510, 82.21K)

Salvadorans aren't like this (I'm Salvadoran)

What lol? I live around a lot of them and they are way more close with the black community than they are with whites
Most of them openly say nigga all the time

No they don't. You don't know any Salvadorans. Stop coping.
Salvadoran diaspora speak better spanish than chicanos cause chicanos are niggerlovers and don't learn Spanish from their parents.

Latinos like the Haitians and Dominicans? Shocker.

Yes I do you retard. I live in one of the areas with the most Salvadorans
They don't hang with whites besides the occasional wigger
Nope, I mean Mexicans and Central Americans too

What about gusanos in Florida

I don't know about Cubans but their cultural whiteness is exaggerated because there are a lot of them like Pitbull who are more into black culture

You said you lived in an area with a lot of mexicans last time. I think you're just lying and coping and probably live in some shithole like Miami

We have both
They're not really much different, both tend to prefer black culture

Wrong + Copium

You either don't live around many Salvadorans or are lying
Ever been to Hempstead or Brentwood, New York?

>be educated black man
>want beautiful latina that's smart and educated
>want to take her dancing and have her teach me some spanish and sexo
>well-to-do Hispanics do not like blacks in the slightest
>can't even get a ghetto Latina because I'd have to thugmaxx and even if I wanted to they could smell my larp from a mile away
I suffer.

I live in the midwest in a hispanic majority area and know basically every salvadoran family here. No one says nigga here or acts black, stay on copium. Also NYC is a shithole should be nuked.

Brentwood and Hempstead are suburbs, not NYC

All Latinas like black guys, stop making excuses

I don't care, you probably just googled those places for your LARP. Also I could have sworn you claimed to live in California at some point in one of your past posts.
What's for sure is that you're not any kind of hispanic, you don't speak Spanish

not the case in Cali. I'm white and most of my friend have always been Mexican

I don't think they hate us as much as Asian women, but it's a close second. Plus I hear their family is much more abusive when they hear the girl is dating a black guy.

>implying I need to be Hispanic to know what Hispanics I know are like

No most of them love black guys, and the old boomer generation who didn't is dying out
it is absolutely the case in California.
Maybe not the wealthiest suburbs but Mexicans in LA and Oakland assimilate to black culture