What is some advice from Portugal bros on moving there...

What is some advice from Portugal bros on moving there? Is life decent and do I have a chance of getting a gf named Roberta with big tits?

Attached: iStock-1205728810resized_19040_t12.jpg (670x370, 84.2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4c8dfJpV4Rw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Roberta with big tits?
No, you will get a Maria that complains all day long.

He said Portugal not Brazil

he's half-right, though
It's going to be Maria complaining all day long, but the prospect of playing with her boobas afterwards will keep you sane through the ordeal

Nothing happens here (good if you like that), the women here aren't good, if you're looking for that I highly suggest you try another cunt

youtube.com/watch?v=4c8dfJpV4Rw (ugly voice and ugly speech)

Attached: Inês-Santos-Silva.jpg (400x400, 27.77K)

is that Luisa Sobral?

close enough

At least he knows someone from here other than CR7, he can immigrate any time far as I'm concerned

He's right tho you will get a complainy annoying Maria or Joana

I know quite a few Portugese personalities and so, I am unironically fascinated by Portugal and I want to gather enough courage to move

Come home, luso man.

What regions/cities do you have in mind?
What is your "vibe", what are your priorities in a city/town?

We're pretty friendly and know english pretty well (depending on age and location), hopefully communication won't be a problem

Honestly I would not mind a smaller town (

will you be trying to get employed here? If yes then 2/3rds of your paycheck are going towards rent+bills, enjoy being poor. If you got some cushy Austrian job paying Austrian wages then enjoy a lavish lifestyle in a pretty comfy country

Under 50k and good living standards I'd say go to Guimarães.

I was thinking on maybe saving up and buying a house and then renovating it, rent takes quite a bit apparently and building standards are quite low afaik so renting could be a bit of a nightmare.

I would have to be employed, I do not have any significant savings to allow me living without a job. I am already trying to look for good Portugese courses.

>

Thanks for the tip, I will definitely look into it

By all means move here, you'd be welcome
But why would you want to move here when Austria is a better country in pretty much every possible metric that matters?
Only other Europeans who move here are either Ukrainians fleeing their shithole (even long before the war) or old farts from northern europe looking for a warm, cheap and safe/stable (emphasis on the cheap) country where to spend their last days

Obrigado

Guimarães mogs all of those on every front, much more now that the north is modernizing at lightning speed compared to the centre/south/interior

don't come seriously you will not make it. Every central European friend who's tried to come to Portugal and live here could not take the low wages and shitty working conditions. Portuguese work places will overwork you and won't pay you extra time

As a foreigner I feel like Austria is a bit suffocating and a bit far from my culture. I don't like their women (I have an Austrian gf but not sure for how long before we break up) and I really feel quite lonely. Every Portugese person I have seen is amazing and despite having less I feel like you make way more of what you have.

De nada
I picked a city for every region, not everyone is the same user, besides most of these are very similar and Évora and Santarém are very close to Lisbon, all of them however have low paying employment and are rather comfy if you have a remote job elsewhere, if you're looking for modern cities with more job oportunities go to Lisbon and Porto and get a flat in the outskirts

I am not Central European de facto haha, and honestly I feel like working conditions can be like this all over. Austria is not heaven either.

I’m the same way Portugal is an unbelievably soul country. Do Portuguese like French Canadians?

Attached: 32CF4100-C317-4575-BDA3-1F4E25B5E745.jpg (790x1200, 257.15K)

>French Canadians
Just make sure you learn portuguese quickly and well, otherwise you'll be mistaken for an "avec" aka portuguese immigrants in France who come every year to spend the summer here and most of them are insufferable because they act as snobbish as the french and some even refuse to speak in anything other than french even though their native language is still portuguese, obviously most locals don't like them much
If you can't or simply don't want to learn portuguese then just speak english rather than french and don't be an asshole and you'll be fine

Yes but we really don't like our diaspora in french speaking countries