Stereotyped as tough descendants of prisoners that wrestle crocodiles and box kangaroos while being bitten by poisonous...

>stereotyped as tough descendants of prisoners that wrestle crocodiles and box kangaroos while being bitten by poisonous spiders
>actually just poor angloids with constant sunburn that are the biggest pussies in the world living in a nanny state where everything is forbidden and with an even worse cuisine than britain and less culture than america

Attached: Flag_of_Australia_(converted).svg.png (2560x1280, 58.81K)

We are wealthier than Brits and yanks, we have the highest minimum wage in the world

As for culture, no shit, we are a hundred years younger than the US, but we are larger and have less desert than the continental US

So we have heaps of room to grow, not many countries can say that.

most countries in africa can say that

yes that is all true now stop thinking about us and leave us be

quiet you

how do I report xenophobia to the bundespolizei

>have less desert than the continental US
misleading, you might have less outright desert (depending on the definition) but you have way more arid areas as well (outback)

Red soil is arable
I'm a horticulturalist

>we have the highest minimum wage in the world
that's nothing to be proud about

It means that the people in society who suffer the most suffer less than the people who suffer the most in any other country
sounds like a good thing to me

name one australian dish

fairy bread and vegemite
also that weird berry that a specific bird needs to digest and shit out before it becomes edible

Off course a German enjoys the suffering of his countrymen

let's just set the minimum wage to 1 billion euro/minute
no one will suffer anymore

Lamingtons, Pavs, fairy bread, snags, mince pies although these could all be argued to be nz dishes

nigga shut up

Attached: E71237F7-BA7C-4862-83C9-BF672AD3CAAA.jpg (1024x723, 59.76K)

egg burger with beetroot
bluebone with garlic butter
pavlova
chicken parcels
kangaroo wrap (secret recipe)
a decent bbq (not pom)

Isn't fairy bread pretty much Dutch Hagelslag?

Attached: 716Yvx49J6L._AC_SL1200_.jpg (923x924, 150.33K)

The minimum wage can be raised as high as you like until unemployment emerges and since its 3.2% it can be pushed alot higher

lamingtons and pavlova are australian dishes little man, mince pies and snags are brit

are christmas mince tarts a thing in NZ?

>egg burger with beetroot
NZ also

Attached: images (5).jpg (375x500, 46.74K)

I'm australian

fucking thieving cunts, hand that back

Attached: 1581979486733.jpg (476x479, 138.05K)

>are christmas mince tarts a thing in NZ?
Yes but slowly dying out, same with Christmas pudding

That's also redistribution from the rich (me) to the poor via higher consumer prices for their needlessly increased wages
It also causes distorted price information. Why would I learn to do something complicated if minimum wage is almost the same?

>slowly dying out
just means there's more tarts and pudding for you and me big guy

You don't seem to understand economics lad. Maybe that's why your country is shit

>stereotyped as tough descendants of prisoners that wrestle crocodiles and box kangaroos while being bitten by poisonous spiders
Huh, is that how gaijin view us? You guys have some weird ideas.

>A recipe for "Strawberries Pavlova" appeared in the New Zealand Herald on 11 November 1911, but this was a kind of ice block or sorbet.[8]

Kek most of those are slight variations of well known world dishes.
It's like calling döner kebab german or tikka masala british.

Like 20 years ago they used to be based, it’s amazing how faggy we’ve all gotten

but the cost of living is a lot higher in the us
also, healthcare costs too much

Australians are dumb fuck retarded cowards, but the food in Melbourne /Sydney is infinitely better than anything in USA or uk

t.australian who left the prison state

The ability to put up prices and not face a decrease in demand means that market is not sufficiently competitive thus the state needs to break up the oligopolies.
I have a degree in economics

the dgaf attitude rings pretty true in the country

:)
Pav is well known?

yeah our food culture needs developing
hard when your neighbour keeps pinching ideas as their own

Attached: paddy wagon1.jpg (770x382, 84.5K)

stop larping alberto barbosa

>reddit spacing
Opinion discarded

Fish and Chips is a NZ dish

Australia is one of the world's most expensive countries, you buy shit with that minimum wage. I bet a german working minimum wage can get more of stuff for the same job

Dim Sims
Chicken Parmigiana (which apparently isn't Italian)

Lmao polish ignorance showing itself

Fish and chups, sure.