Go outside

>go outside
>see WMAF couple
>day ruined
i can't take this shit no more bros. how are my fellow Americhangs holding up with the ever increasing WMAF phenomena?
and no, i am not fucking flaseflagging. I legitimately suffer as an undesirable diaspoora in America

Attached: wmaf.jpg (1094x810, 265.02K)

>be me at 15
>ask cute Asian girl out
>she says no
>had been on Any Forums for a few months now and now see race in everything
>my time on Any Forums has me convinced that she was lying to spare my feelings or was trying to save herself from a chimp out
>kept prying on and on, thinking I could change her mind and show her I'm not the violent niggers that are on the news
>she ends up hating me
>wrote a poem for her during our graduation ceremony in front of our entire school, parents, and others, like 2000 people there
>can see her cringing the whole time
>when the whole ceremony is over she pulls me aside and says she can't stand me now
>look up her insta a few years after that and see her with a black guy
This site has ruined me.

Black women are alone.
Asian males are alone.

Just hook up.

Attached: baddest.jpg (499x517, 34.55K)

Would the kids have bbc or tiny asian pp

yes

just go back to China.

Latina edgy zoomers love bts just gookmaxx bro

Ngl bro you should've moved on sooner

Chink here. DESU these are only the good-looking ones. Most AF in WMAF are ugly AF (pun unintended).

Why are we being mentioned? Focus on the topic at hand

bbc, latte skin, high iq, slim physique but good muscle growth and height, hairless but head hair stays forever, thickest hair of any race mix...

It's pretty crazy isn't it?
As a teenager I was obsessed with white women having babies with brown and black men and the concept of race traitors but it wasn't white women I needed to focus on it was white men
I don't care about any of that anymore but it is ironic

I don't get it

Don't get what?

You are gay, aren’t you?

What you meant

...women with similar eyes as mine are having sex with men with different eyes, this is the end. Time to open a Twitter account dedicated to asian masculinity and shilling North Korea.

Attached: 9wfa94rppjp81.gif (424x240, 2.99M)

If it makes you feel better, most Asian women in America marry other Asians.

This but unironically

are you lonely, user?

Attached: 1628499891680.jpg (720x697, 55.81K)

Yes my girlfriend is Korean (born in NZ)

Problem nigga?

Attached: 1644747113096.png (1440x1421, 1.26M)