Is Brazil's "white" population increasing or decreasing as a percentage of the population?

Is Brazil's "white" population increasing or decreasing as a percentage of the population?

Do they often marry brazilians with a lot of indio/african blood?

Attached: chrome_OOLR1PmTSI.png (720x466, 127.81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=corno negão&tbm=isch
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Is Brazil's "white" population increasing or decreasing as a percentage of the population?

>Do they often marry brazilians with a lot of indio/african blood?

Attached: A9F802D4-30ED-4304-9C42-836EB328C582.jpg (1500x1600, 965.15K)

Brazil's "white" population will never go down in the way you describe because their definition of white is not based on blood
So long as they look light enough they're white
While a branco having a kid with an indio/black will darken the branco's kid, it will also lighten the indio/black's kid
My brazilian friend has a black dad but still considers herself brazilian white. Not sure how common that sentiment is across brazil

Both blacks and whites are minorities in Brazil compared to mixed-race people. We're not keeping score otherwise, that's not a Brazilian concern.

google.com/search?q=corno negão&tbm=isch

Attached: 1644201978602.png (1028x688, 357.2K)

it is decreasing but not as drastically as ours is

Brazilians "white" population aren't actually white. They are mostly relate to Portuguese, Italians and Lebanese, therefore, Arabs.

your friend is retard, not uncommon between brazilians

Decresing badly

>Portuguese
>therefor arabs
I have bad news for you, we're actually black not arabs

this is complicated to answer because our definitions of white and pardo are very fluid. Consider the following:

my skin color is probably in the same category as the Brazilian natives by the time of colonization (15-17 in the Von Luschan's chromatic scale), same as American Natives, Afghanistan, northernmost bit of Vietnam.

Our last census was in 2010 and back then my mother said I was white. After realizing my phenotypical differences to people whiter than me I started to identify as light pardo. Now, I finally realized pardo isn't a race and this census is just about skin color so I'm back to identifying as white.

Attached: Unlabeled_Renatto_Luschan_Skin_color_map.svg.png (1600x989, 413.27K)

B&R

>Is Brazil's "white" population increasing or decreasing as a percentage of the population?
The Southeast and the South have the lowest birth rates in the country

Neither increasing or decreasing we are racemixing

No we don't suffer in Brazil

Attached: FODyHCiVsAUZ0oy.jpg (750x1189, 128.8K)

cringe

based

Why are you worried about this? In the end Brazil is just a "favela mexico" for you.

why is this burger flag obsessed with brazil? every single thread about brazil is from him.

they don't exist, we're PURE BLACK

>So long as they look light enough they're white
That is exactly how it works

And we don't care. Caring about race in a country like Brazil is stupid and westernish.

Brazil's white population will disappear in the next century.

>t. whiteboi trying to leave

The duality of man