I suffer in America

>I suffer in America
No, you don't!

Attached: 2zwcxmrxbr171.jpg (1600x1122, 536.52K)

Damn an island has the gdp of south korea

i knew that california's economically powerful but holy crap i didn't expect their gdp to be higher than the uk's

You think this appears out of thin air? GDP is a measure of production. In other words, “work”.

>Alabama
>Full of nigs and worst of the worst white trash
>Happens to have same gdp as gayreeks, laziest of all europeans

it's borrowed time, Cali is in decline and it matter of time for the unbearable fags that live there infested the surrounding states

Hello!!

Attached: e1hb7lu0if571.png (2389x1493, 56.53K)

How the fuck is this possible?
>Washington population: 8 millions
>Thailand population: 70 millions

>Oregon 4 mil
>Vietnam 97 mil

>Idaho 2 mil
>Myanmar 55 mil

>Missouri 6 mil
>Philippines 110 mil

I mean I get it with NY, California and Texas alright, but the ones I mentionned are absolute flyovers, nobody knows about them, can't place them on a map
How is suffering even a thing in America, how is anyone poor when the most stupid state with 2 to 5 millions people is as wealthy as an entire country with 10 times its population?
is it because they are all federalized? i dont understand how this works

>GDP
>pay me to break a window and pay somebody to fix it look how much gdp we made

Attached: 1613382510012.png (450x459, 12.35K)

people are poor because wages are low compared to the cost of living. GDP is high because that land is packed with valuable natural resources.

Nominal GDP is a useless metric. You have to look at GDP PPP.
With that said, I am under no illusion that our economy is great, but I don't believe it's sustainable. There is also more to life than how much we are able to consoom, and Americans spend lots of money on shit that doesn't meaningfully improve their lives.

Its already happening user. Its just a little slower than you expect because of how many states theyre infesting.

payback for all your losers you ship to california via the military

the uk is an irrelevant craphole still swirling around ill gotten colonial gains and calling it an economy

Means literally nothing. The UK has higher purchasing power. Even Russia's real GDP is higher than California.

Mississippi, the poorest US state and butt of all jokes, is still richer than France and the UK
The US is extremely fucking wealthy

Attached: tax havens, petrostates, and the US.png (803x561, 55.96K)

What's a better measurement then?

I suffer in America

SOVL per capita
basedness index

GDP PPP for overall economic strength and GDP PPP per capita for prosperity of average citizen

My PP is bigger than yours