Largest country in the world

>Largest country in the world
>Third most populous
>Third highest GDP
We'd become all of that overnight if we only said yes
Why not?

Attached: 1645565633738.jpg (800x900, 155.49K)

Work on fixing your economy first Paco Pandesal

You guys would infight over minor differences and then get toppled by some CIA shit again.

Attached: frree.jpg (1149x832, 106.43K)

I will NEVER speak Spanish

No it's bad enough that the rest of Mexico leeches off us I don't want to add all of latinamerica to that

It would become the biggest shithole on Earth

>sharing a country with Mexicans
No, just no. Also if you want to revive the spanish empire you might as well ask to be a part of spain.

Would make sense to leave Brazil and the three little countries above it out since they don't speak Spanish

Latinos love to include us in their delusions of grandeur, not that I have anything against them, but it's just cringe

Imagine the smell

We're all the same kind of mutt down here, it's not like the balkans where there's ancient ethnic hatred
We can channel our shared hatred for americans into becoming a superpower

We're literally better off than you lmao we wouldn't want to share a country with a bunch of inferiority complex dickheads who in reality have nothing to actually show for it

Doesn't Suriname speak dutch?

You alredy do

Attached: 1494193592086.jpg (397x402, 68.51K)

We would ask uncle Sam to make some country break away in order to gdp-mog you again

Spanish and portuguese would be official languages, Brazil is a very important part of the federation.
As for the small countries with non-iberian languages? Genocide

>You guys would infight over minor differences
We would NEVER fight over petty shit

ignore these posts btw

Attached: 1540168271480.webm (1920x1080, 2.06M)

Your country is quite literally more violent than Afghanistan in the peak of it's war.

1. Nobody I know has been affected by it, therefore it doesn't exist
2. Our economy is almost 3x yours
3. Argentina would be safe. You guys are so broke that the narcos would have no reason to go down there

Hard with traitor creole elites, but burgerland is weak, it is now or never.

Attached: 1648400651309.png (768x898, 266.86K)

That's a likey scenario, but a whole unified America even more so because that's more coherent.

Brazil is not Latinx American

Nah, polls have suggested that as much as 60-70% would be willing for some type of cooperation.

C'mon don't pick on the Argentineans, they are having it quite rough at this moment.

U speak a latin language U r Latinx

Then they should know their place instead of acting like hot shit all the time

we already have something with the countries that matter to us and it barely works

It's all they have.

If is a proper federation you would not have to.

Sure but we don't even trade among us, thats a sympton how divided we are. For instance we don't import, and don't even know about guarana, but cocacola is all over the place. Is what the anglo always does, divide and conquer.

>they
It's not all of us, every country has retarded chuds who think highly of themselves, they will be executed when we form the federation

I agree with you in this regard

it will happen, and it will all be called brazil.

and you wont have to.

Don't ever talk again about other countries, you are such a stupid monkey