ATTENTION AMERICANS

ATTENTION AMERICANS

Attached: 1648388659287.jpg (727x523, 192.52K)

dont care

Don't care. Get run over.

Who asked?

I'm too autistic to ride a bicycle

have fun saving money in winter retard

Bikes are the autistic man's mode of transport

Americans have important places to go, eurocuck do not

this

not for me. I feel like pic related all the time

Attached: 1595418896758.jpg (540x535, 83.64K)

Fat disgusting fucks. Hate fats so much it’s unreal.

burgers thing that any road that has less than six lanes is communism

im 120 lbs bub

Nigga I live 50km from the grocery store. I'm not gonna bike for 2 hours to bring home one bag of groceries.

>implying we do anything of those things when we have remote work and Amazon

How is that even possible. Do you live in a wooden cabin in the wilderness?

Based.

Nope, my entire province is probably bigger your country and has like 1.5 million people, over half of which live in the capitol. There is a gas station in the village outside of where I work but it has no fresh meat or veggies. I sometimes order food from nearby farms though but it's expensive.

Googled it, my province is almost 6 times the size of your country.

>tfw live in car dependent shithole country
>almost could have afforded a shitbox beater car with 250k on it after working for months
>still not there yet
>need to grind more
>literally a second class citizen without a car, almost everything is impossible because cities are planned with people driving cars everywhere in mind.
Fuck boomers, fuck suburbs, fuck cars.... Cagers ruined my life....

Attached: 1609564478046.jpg (509x680, 42.3K)

Move to montreal, I lived there for hears and owning a car was more of a pain in the ass than anything because I could,'t find anywhere to park it. Toronto is probably good for that too but much more expensive. Not everywhere in this country is the praries.

Sorry liberal pussy, transportation that doesnt involve driving a truck the size of a tank and paying giving money to OPEC countries is communism.

>worked for months
>already crying about everything
Nigga

Because Canada is a poorly run corrupt shithole country

>I live in a desolate village in northern saskatchewan, we need cars!!!!!!
maybe you but it's no excuse to make our largest cities with cagers in mind. Every city in Canada is like 2 blocks of downtown surrounded by hundreds of sq kilometers of suburbs. It's sad.
*this is also why our housing is absolutely insane in canada because of suburban boomer sprawl not being able to provide enough supply for demand.

Our country is a big plantation to make the automotive, oil and housing industries rich. Everyday in my life I curse being born in Canada over a sensible properly run country not at the whims of oligarchs and corporations. WE had it all and now this is where we are. I can't think of a more poorly ran country. At least third world shitholes get better with time, Canada has been in a steady decline since the 1990s.

Attached: 1639245519497.jpg (2048x1156, 127.95K)